Recent content by C4PPY

1. C

Router(firewall) on a stick on CRS328-24P-4S+RM

Hello, I need some help! Trying to setup pfsense on a HP Mini PC with only one nic via a CRS328 with internet from my ISP provided fiber router. But I am lost in WinBox trying to get this to work. I have on the pfsense box created VLAN10(LAN) and VLAN99(WAN). the hp machine is connected to...
  2. C

Inventec B601GB2

Hello, I need some help from some wise hardware gurus. Just got two of the Inventec B601GB2 into the office, and booted them up. Everything seems to work - except that I cannot get any GPU's two work it the board tried 2-3 different now. Anyone got a tip too what it could be that I am...
  3. C

Inventec B601GA2. Cheap Dual 2011-3 with OCP slots

@s0lid Have you tried a GPU in one of the PCI-e ports? I recived a similar board and can get a NIC to work in the PCI-e but the machine does not see if I put a GPU in it. Have you gotten the build done?
  4. C

Generic non-pnp monitor

Problem solved. Tried an Server 2019 where you can set "Graphic Settings" directly in display settings.
  5. C

Generic non-pnp monitor

Hello, Host: Server 2016 Datacenter VM: Server 2016 Datacenter Have this issue where I have passed(DDA) a Tesla K40c to a Server 2016 VM and when i disable the Hyper-V display adapter the Generic non-pnp monitor uses the Windows Basic display adapter and not the Tesla. So Application like...
  6. C

DemoEval Ryzen03 - With Blue LEDs

You allways have the things that are hard to find ;-) The reason for the question is that I am designing a 3U dual itx rack chassis and was hoping for two ryzen itx with lets say 64GB RAM if possible.
  7. C

DemoEval Ryzen03 - With Blue LEDs

@Patrick Have you tried more then 64GB RAM with ryzen? Say 128GB?
  8. C

HomeGrid - Server2016 DDA + Steam Inhome Streaming

Hallo All! We are redoing the whole house and therefore i am looking into more solutions to virtualize more and more of the machines. Have allready move my workstation to a VM and using a Asrock Desk-Mini 110 som client and all the heavy lifting on the VM. But then i had the idea to refresh...
  9. C

Less is more workstation!

@JimPhreak Looks nice! Haven't found my perfect case yet!
  10. C

Less is more workstation!

Build’s Name: CAPWORK Operating System/ Storage Platform: Windows 10 Pro CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2648lv3 (Own) Motherboard: AsrockX X99e-itx/ac (Own) Chassis: TBA Drives: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB(Own) RAM: 16GB or 32GB DDR4 ECC 2133Mhz(Own 16GB) Add-in Cards: Nvidia GTX 950(Own) Power Supply: TBA Other...
  11. C

Narrow ILM watercooling?

Asrock ships the x99 version with a bracket for CoolerMaster and Corsair AIO watercoolers. Where in the world are you? I might have an extra bracket.
  12. C

550mm chassis in 600mm rack

Thanks for all the repleys.
  13. C

550mm chassis in 600mm rack

Hi all! Need some input haven't played with racks enough to know this. Is it possible to mount a 550mm chassis in a 600mm rack? /C4PPY
  14. C

Fractal Design Array R2 in rack?

@Patrick Yes was thinking of something like that and then a small strap around just for safety. Was thinking of buying one more of them to make a small ITX X99 Hyper-V machine due to have been offered the asrock x99 itx and case for just around 100$ - which is a steal i think!
  15. C

Fractal Design Array R2 in rack?

Hallo all! I got one of these chassis with my home storage in it. But was wondering if anybody have had them in a rack before? The reason for me asking is obvious .. The WAF would skyrocket if i was to put all my sh!t in a rack in the office or laundry room.