Recent content by bvd

1. bvd

Inspur-branded LSI9300-8i for $50

Link with current availability still. $16 shipped from California still just seems insane to me - I dont really ever remember being able to *consistently* find SAS2008 gen cards for anything less than $20-25 (though could be I simply wasnt in the market during some period that they were I...
  2. bvd

Broadcom/LSI 9405W-16E - $98 + shipping

Off topic, but at least tangentially related - With what broadcom has been doing to their website as far as "retiring" their legacy hw pages, I'm wondering if anyone has started a broadcom/LSI fw backup repo somewhere? I still have all my old FAE toolkit stuff from the LSI days, but it only...
  3. bvd

EXPIRED 1.92TB PM983 $75

Thats honestly a screamer of a deal, even before these recent price hikes... I'm quite envious! Still holding out hope for the possibility of eventually finding a seller trying to offload some insane number of 2-4TB SATA SSDs; dreaming of ~$30-40 or ~$50-60 micron 5100 pros (or similar) so I...
  4. bvd

EXPIRED 1.92TB PM983 $75

Dangit! Sold out :( Heck of a deal IMO, they significantly underpriced for the current market!
  5. bvd

Engenius ECW230 (Wifi6 4x4 AP) - $125

Hmmmm, I'll have to check it out sometime, thanks for the Intel!
  6. bvd

They never built an arm version of the containers that I'm aware of other than the full OS image they have for the fitcon hw device
  7. bvd

F5 Networks 10gb SFP+ Transceivers $4 each on ebay

Price bumped to $4, still a deal IMO
  8. bvd

I don't recall having any issues with mine... Are you getting any errors captured, or...? Sorry for the delay Dave, I've been lagging behind on pretty much all my non-work-related stuff recently :(
  9. bvd

Toshiba 14TB SAS MG07SCA14TE 512e $66 NEW

If I hadn't literally *just* picked up a slew of seagate x18's (newegg had a sale on the exos 18TB for ~$255 each), I'd pick up a handful of these and at least give em a shot - hell of a $/TB deal! One problem I've historically had with Toshiba drives (across 3 separate models actually) was...
  10. bvd

EXPIRED Kioxia XG8 1TB M.2 PCIe4 $48 shipped

The fact that people are trying to sell pm963's for this price today makes my soul hurt o_O
  11. bvd

They srill have PLP, so... I'd just verify smart shows something more than 10% life left then run it, myself :shrug:
  12. bvd

FYI seller has relisted... at $69
  13. bvd

It has to have been within a recent release, as it wasn't there as little as a couple months ago, though of course they didn't include it within their release notes (it's fairly common to have 'undocumented' support from them, mostly for [stupid imo, but I get it] marketing reasons). I'd guess...
  14. bvd

Some solid news for everyone - I've been complaining to the folks at engenius regarding the cloud lockin, and it looks like they finally acquiesced! Been this way for the switches since forever, but now the same applies to your AP's... You no longer need to flash hacked FW to connect your ECW...
  15. bvd

Well it happened - Engenius has "officially" discontinued ezMaster

Just glad weve got alt firmware patching now so we can use the new hawtness!