Recent content by BuZa

1. B

Where to find firmware updates for "Dell Enterprise Plus" drives?

Hello, I can update the firmware of your drives remotely. Contact me in private messages if you are interested.
  2. B

How to reformat HDD & SSD to 512B Sector Size

In these discs, you must change the firmware. You need a HBA controller.
  3. B

Is it possible to get these SAS Hitachi drives to work on a "normal" system?

It is necessary to pick in the service sectors and ROM. Writing a loader and loading it only programmatically does not work.
  4. B

DKR5*-***** disks reprogrammed succeeded. But the procedure requires intervention with special equipment. In the process of updating the firmware on these disks, several checks are performed, which cannot be performed only using software methods with the help of controller commands...
  5. B

I watched all the encryption settings. There is no encryption on my disk. TCG settings are also not active.
  6. B

Yes. I dumped flash from EMC and write dump to the flash of DKR5C controler board. It not working.
  7. B

Now im working with HGST DKR5D and DKR5C. Has anyone analyzed the civil HUС1090 or HUС1060? What is the amount of flash? I tried to write the MBR directly to disk. The command is executed, the data is recorded, the disk even becomes visible to the operating systems. Even it turns out to write...
  8. B

Great Thanks! Suspiciously small file. A5B0 (civil) and H440 (Dell) by 926 kb. 512 kb is the maximum amount of ROM disk?
  9. B

write, pls, exact size of the firmware in bytes, and put it somewhere in the cloud for download. Thank.
  10. B

No, this is just the firmware for the VPS for dkr5d, and I'm trying to change it. Tell me, how do you take a dump firmware?
  11. B

Who has the firmware for HUC109060CSS600 (Cobra E), HUC106060CSS600, HUC106030CSS600 (Cobra D), lay out, please. I have these discs under VPS DKR5D, DKR5C. It seems to me, I have made much progress in solving these case. I need different versions of the firmware for experiments. So far I have...
  12. B

Hello! There is another utility for work with firmware in the sg package: sg_ses_microcode Has anyone tried to update the microcode using this tool? Tell someone how and how you can change the parameter WCE?