Recent content by ben555

1. B

EU [WTB] 2x Supermicro SC846 or 3x Supermicro SC847 (with SAS2 or sas3 backplanes and caddys)

Hey i got one SC847 with SAS2 Backplanes and 30 or so Caddys. I prefer lcal pickup had a bad shipping experience with DHL last time. Location near Bonn Germany best regards ben
  2. B

Get a Server Compatment Quite without Flamable and Toxic Materials?

Well i have no hands on experience with woodfiber. They claim woodfiber insulation absorbs sound but i don't know how good it works. I took a quick look in several product datasheet's and they didn't messure the sound absorbtion characteristics. https://www.steico.com/int/why-steico/advantages/
  3. B

Get a Server Compatment Quite without Flamable and Toxic Materials?

Hey seams like job for woodfiber insulation. https://www.steico.com/int/why-steico/fire-protection/
  4. B

EU SuperMicro 2U 24x SFF NVMe X11

@zeynel did your barebone arrive yet? Could you post some pictures of the riser cards or wich model it came with.
  5. B

Intel RMS25CB080

Hey I would like to buy your backplane, cloud so posts pictures to check if it fits may case. And tell me how much shipping to 53229 Bonn, Germany would be?
  6. B

EU WTB WTT MCP-290-00053-0N

hmm specs at supermicro estore say 53's and 57's are both extendable up to 36.4". Perhaps you mean 58's they are only extendable up to 27”.
  7. B

EU WTB WTT MCP-290-00053-0N

Same problem here. So did a little research an found out that the inner rail MCP-290-00115-0N wich is a part of MCP-290-00053-0N is also used in these Rails MCP-290-00057-0N, MCP-290-00059-0B. So they should fit the SC826 case. I think the only difference between outer rails is that they are...
  8. B

FS: Dell/Supermicro Servers, Samsung RAM/SSDs and Juniper Switches

Can you quote me shipping for EX4200 or EX3200 or both to Germany 53229 Bonn.
  9. B

FS: Dell/Supermicro Servers, Samsung RAM/SSDs and Juniper Switches

Hey would you ship to Germany? I'm interested in your Juniper Switches.
  10. B

EU FS/FT SAS3 HBAs - Supermicro Backplanes

Hey do you want to sell your SC847A?
  11. B

Quanta LB4M 48-Port Gigabit Switch Discussion

Hi, planing to buy one or two of these switches. But there is a questionmark regarding support for IGMP V3 and IGMP snooping with the firmware on switches that are sold of ebay? Could someone please clarify this for me. Regards Ben