Recent content by Beaver

1. B

EU Consolidated FS thread (Quadro 6000 - NVDimm-N, Xeon's, SAS Controler, SSDs, Ruckus and more)

Bad news for you (good one for me) I managed to get some used parts on ebay for around 530€ (X10sra-f, 64GB, E5-2650v4). Just to say not in need anymore, but i'll keep an eye here. ;)
  2. B

Supermicro X10SRA-F in a boot loop cycle

Hi, did you get some information, what was causing this behaviour?
  3. B

EU [WTB] FOUND 24 bay server case

Alright, thought i could Help. Glad you found Something.
  4. B

EU Consolidated FS thread (Quadro 6000 - NVDimm-N, Xeon's, SAS Controler, SSDs, Ruckus and more)

Understandable. No thanks i have a E3 1230v3 system running. Thought this could be a chance for an Upgrade. Thanks you for your answers. I'll keep an eye on this thread.
  5. B

Well, that's the way it is.... What about board and ram? Maybe i can find an e5 for reasonable price elsewhere.
  6. B

Hi, I'm interessted in one of your E5 2640, would be nice if you had a board (with IPMI) and some RAM (32GB is enough) too. Maybe leave me a PM if you have something laying around. Greetz
  7. B

EU [WTB] FOUND 24 bay server case

Hi, I've got one 16-bay 3U Case, with 3G SAS/SATA Backplane, 3ware (like) 4 port controller and triple redundant PSU, laying around here, since i switched over to 24-bay a few years ago. I understand, it's not what you're looking for, but i have it and i'm willing to sell. Just leave a reply...
  8. B

Avago MegaRaid 9361-16i recognized but stops working

Hello again, I've got my SM board (X10SLL-F) and the situation is still the same, controller freezes as mentioned in the op. I declare the card as KIA, thread can be closed. Thanks BLinux for your time.
  9. B

No I can't, but that's no problem, I have not payed anything, I saved it from destruction, just to try and see if there is something I can repair.
  10. B

Hi, I've tried two different consumer boards, on both the situation is nearly the same. I'll get a SM board the next week and will check what happens there. But I also think the card is already dead, as I mentioned it seems like a firmware or memory failure. I'll get back here, if I have new...
  11. B

Hi, I've got this card from eBay, it's from Oracle, don't know if branded, but the sticker says so. Tried two different boards and every pcie slot. On boot it's recognized and initializes, heartbeat led is blinking (I think that's ok?), if I try to get into bios with "ctrl+r" it freezes most...