Recent content by balamit

1. B

Revive Adserver Users

Yeah I’ve hit a bit similar snag on iOS, there was delay on it and for 2 hours I was trying to figure out why there were no ads ‍♂️
  2. B

Revive Adserver Users

I’ve been using adserver for the past year no issues.
  3. B

Ubiquiti Beta US-16-XG $299

I'm very curious about fans too if any one have any suggestions
  4. B

Why Xeon d 1500 platforms so expensive

On Supermicro boards - means passive cooling, + active.
  5. B

18 Core Xeon E5-2600 V4 Broadwell - $999

Just purchased 2699v4 22 cores oem. If it is what it is then should be pretty beefy 88 thread number crunching machine.
  6. B

Would this work for a pfSense box ?

Don't remember the exact model and can't look since I'm out of town, but search supermicro 1u on Amazon and you should see it.
  7. B

Would this work for a pfSense box ?

Deslok, pfsense is actually using 8core version of that board for their top of the line hardware.
  8. B

18 Core Xeon E5-2600 V4 Broadwell - $999

What about QS stepping?
  9. B

Intel Xeon D-1500 Series Discussion

@Patrick, from ASI Partners, seems like no one had them in stock so they did drop shipment from ASrock directly. One thing kind a pissed me off a bit that only 1 mini-sas to sata cable is included. Considering I just paid over grand for it, saving $20 on the cable on ASrock part looks... Well...
  10. B

Intel Xeon D-1500 Series Discussion

Well I've got Asrocks D1540D4U-2T8R pretty solid board except the x540 heating up to the point of you can boil eggs on it and failing to boot with ddr4-2400, altought the exact same memory is in their qvl list :)
  11. B

FS: U-NAS NSC-800 & Extras (NEW) & MOTHERBOARD

@T_Minus can you please pm me your contacts? I'm in Cali and interested in getting unas with trays. PSU too.