Recent content by baileya88

1. B

How to make the most of a 1.15Gbps (Gig1) Virgin Media ISP

Thanks for this - My setup is pretty much identical, Ive just updated the loop prevention so will see if that has any change. Cheers
  2. B

Hey, I gave 2 connections a go and the same thing happened annoyingly! Will keep on trying to figure out what’s going on though. Thanks for your help.
  3. B

Yeah sure, I have the Mikrotik RB4011iGS+RM plugged into a 10gb switch via the SPF+ port on the mikrotik. Then use Eth1 - Eth4 which are all members of the bond balance rr to the VM Hub.
  4. B

It seems to use the 4 links for Rx, not shared the same as yours - however it seems to stop after a few hours and only 1 link is used for Rx with just a few kbps on the other 3 links. Stays like this until I reboot the SH
  5. B

Hey I’m hoping you may be able to help… I have followed the posts on here and setup my SH4 in modem mode with 4 Ethernet connections to my Mikrotik router in bonded balance-rr mode. I have to have ARP enabled or I have no internet connection even though a dhcp IP does seem to get assigned. I...