Recent content by anon_pirate

1. A

WTS GFX Cards (Mining Rigs)

You're a throw away account. I saw this, but luckily I didnt need the cards. It would have been interesting to have called Joshua again after almost being scammed last time. sharpens their Joshua Prout pitchfork.
  2. A

FS - Cheap Memory, HP Servers, and Parts

With all due respect NSKA, you defended Joshua Prout (Gene Green) to the end (2nd quote). Unless you have actually completed a transaction with folks, suggesting someone is trustworthy or not is rather callous on your part, and may actually be enabling folks to trust a scammer. Please...
  3. A

Random Hardware

He's scammed this community twice in the past month with different accounts....
  4. A

Random Hardware

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | File a Complaint Everyone who sent this guy a cent of money (even if it as refunded) should file a complaint. 50k + 20k was sent to this guy. Thats enough for someone to give a shit. Take the 2 minutes and file a formal complaint.
  5. A

Random Hardware

Gene/Geen/Geene claims he rented an "entire fedex truck". The truck is going directly from NC to the East Coast to drop off these 20+ pallets. There are no fedex numbers yet. He is getting them on the weekend? What part of this makes any sense.. is the driver going to write them on the...
  6. A

Random Hardware

Any updates?
  7. A

Random Hardware

Too bad Quickbooks put the kibosh on plan A.
  8. A

Random Hardware

....throw away account.... I spoke briefly to Mr 'Geene Green' (Geen G) via (832) 705-4807, which shows up as "LebNode / Joshua Prout". One person here went to the storage unit and Geene never showed. Another member sent a truck for a pickup and the guy never showed up. Now he is only...