Recent content by Angst2k2k

1. A

Changing block size IBM branded Micron S650DC-800 SSD

Just to give you an update, this has just been a comedy of errors got the card and never could access the bios on the new board. It was a dell perc h310 btw, just as I was about to start a return I hit the forums and come to find out this was only flashed to it mode and the bios firmware was not...
  2. A

Thanks, I'll give that a shot I found one for $50 that won't break the bank. I have some old Dell hbas but they have the 1068 chip which I already tried and doesn't have IT mode. It pretended to do a low level format but still didn't work ha. I'll keep you posted, will then the sg3 utils work or...
  3. A

Thanks very much for your reply! The drive model is HUC109060CSS601, but has an IBM Storage label on it FRU: 45W7734 I have been using megacli to no avail, I believe the -pdlist command is what you were looking for the output is below. It is the drive in slot 1 obviously, and as you can see is...
  4. A

Hi, did you guys ever figure out how to do this? I am afraid I'm a little naive and purchased 10 sas drives that I am assuming has a non standard sector size. They have an IBM label attached but I think they are hitachi 600gb drives and show up as IBM-SSG in the megaraid firmware. I have tried...