Recent content by andy

1. A

No more ebay coupons OR bucks?

I haven't gotten a a 10 or even 6% ebay bucks offer in months, and the last coupon was before that. Has anyone gotten an ebay bucks offer lately?
  2. A

(crappy) ebay coupon 15%

Terms and Conditions Only saw on some car parts
  3. A

chance of an ebay coupon any time soon?

Got two dozen items in my cart! Anyone thing they're changing things for 2019 and going to stop having a coupon every month?
  4. A

Any chance of an ebay black Friday coupon?

Hoping for 20% off but who knows?
  5. A

HGST Enterprise 6TB SATA for $85 after coupon

I don't get why people gobble up easy stores, when slightly smaller drives can cost half as much after tax per TB
  6. A

HGST 4TB HUS726040AL5210 SAS Drives

Why not? If one of your raid controllers fails or cables you're still up!
  7. A

HGST 4TB HUS726040AL5210 SAS Drives

The REAL benefit is that sas has dual path support, so you can "split" a drive between 2 hosts/controllers unlike sata
  8. A

Easystore NESNs Are Back at $149.99

LOL they couldn't even do the work to update the logo in Canada, good luck getting them to deal with shipping and taxes to ship here
  9. A

HOT HGST HUSMM8040's for $99, qty avail.

That's one THICC drive!
  10. A

BRAND NEW HGST 4TB SAS HUS726040ALS214 for under $70 ($55 for qty >= 10)

Did you figure out anything for the 5 drives? I'm getting issues on formatting some of mine and sg_format "works" but only goes on for about 10 seconds. And I can't partition the drive at all!
  11. A

Dell PoweEdge R210 II 1x Intel Xeon Quad Core E3-1240 v2 3.40GHz 32GB 500GB = $215+shipping

Damn, an ipad costs that much to ship in Canada!
  12. A

WD - easystore® 8TB - NESN $149.99 (Updated)

Only a few hours after I bought 4TB drives :/
  13. A

Sun 96GB PCI-E flash accelerator for $20

I use "cross border pickups" regularly but I pickup locally. They ship apparently and combine items so you do have to double mail 2x
  14. A

Sun 96GB PCI-E flash accelerator for $20

Use cross border pickups should cost ~ $12 CAD
  15. A

Everyone's next boot drive S3500 480GB $120

Do you think it could be that when people buy Intel they "know" they need it due to the way higher cost?