Recent content by andrewwong2000

1. A

AU 25 x Liebert GXT4-1000RT230 1KVA UPS with Webcards

I’d take 2 if you were willing to ship to WA ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. A

Motherboard for dual 2680 v2 server

I have X9DRD-7LNF4s .. My Noctua 3RU fans only fit if I only use 12 DIMM slots . They aren’t the same as your fans but check height clearance - it’s tight Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. A

FS: QTY 4 SuperMicro X9DRD-7LN4F Dual LGA 2011 Motherboard

Frogtech asked me to post that I bought (and received) 7 of his motherboards, and he's not a scammer :) A bit of a leap of faith on my part, but he came through with the goods and was informative and easy to deal with. Properly packed. Only tested one of the 7 so far, but it's all good.
  4. A

Intel 2600CP SDR File Hacking

No harm in experimenting ! If you use the uefi editor you can make a change and update flash in about 5 seconds - best way to trial and error Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. A

Yes according to the comments in the sdr file... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. A

After playing around with an S2600CP2J, here's the Excel spreadsheet that I used to figure out all the mappings. Using the built-in UEFI text editor and the spreadsheet on my laptop, I was able to experiment and run UPDATEFRUSDR pretty quickly. Maybe someone will find it useful !
  7. A

FS: QTY 4 SuperMicro X9DRD-7LN4F Dual LGA 2011 Motherboard

Shame you don’t want to ship to Australia I’d take em all Payment via Paypal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk