Recent content by AndiM202

1. A

Perc H710 Mini to IT mode

Wow, that's so nice dude, congratulations! I'll be very happy to see a guide - then I'm able to try myself on my other H710 :-) Cheers!
  2. A

Yeah, the thing is - I already have ordered a flashed H710 with LSI SS2308 from @BLinux because I couldn't wait any longer. But luckily, a friend of mine gives me another R720XD which has the same RAID Controller in there. So I might can take advantage from your guide to flash it one by myself...
  3. A

Oh wow, thanks for the hint! I will definitely consider to do that! Cheers
  4. A

My first intention is to go for the other solution Rolf has mentioned with the SAS-SATA cables and then power them using SATA to USB 2.0 cables. If this is however not working, I will probably buy a LSI 9207-8i HBA Card and simply Pass-Trough all drives. Cheers
  5. A

I must admit that I am too impatient for that, unfortunately. But nevertheless, I'll be happy about to see a guide for it :-)
  6. A

Is it then so hard to accomplish? I would definitely try that out, as I'm currently thinking about getting rid off the PERC H710 completely and use a HBA/SAS-SATA instead.
  7. A

Hi guys! Another question: Were anyone able to flash the PERC H710 to IT Mode? I researched a little bit but didn't find anything useful. Thanks!
  8. A

Hey guys! Can anyone explain me which exact cable I need to use for power the drives using the built-in USB connector? Thank you!