Recent content by altqpeeg

1. A

Some big news for STH

Patrick congratulations on making the move to STH fulltime. Made a similiar decision years ago. Stress can occur with this decision. If it does occur, remember to reflect on the "doing what you want/love". Maintaining a balance in the challanges/stress/doing what you want can blend the...
  2. A

flashing an nvidia gpu for use with grid and vmware

I'd be interested also on this info!
  3. A

I initially planned to accept a job but I let my ego get hurt and now im not so sure.

[Dajinn, post: ..And i'd have my own office finally. And my boss would actually be someone who values my opinions and inputs instead of brushing me off because I am young. And there's just lots of little office psychological annoyances that I would be free from. These points you made would be...
  4. A

FS - The Great Purge August 2015 Edition!

Sent you pm about pci-e & port cards riser.
  5. A

Prime day!!!!

Prime @ Amazon did not impress me with their selections. Being up for early hours today, I did see a couple good mark downs on San Disk SSD's and memory card for camera(s). Otherwise, lots of items to browse through to find bare offering or on waiting list.
  6. A

Welcoming William to STH

Welcome & looking forward to reading articles/post on STh.
  7. A

Areca 1880i Failing - Replace or Repair?

I might have an Areca Arc 1880x 8 port that I have in a box on the shelf if you are interested.
  8. A

$140 per stick - 16GB DDR4 RDIMM SK.Hynix

Likewise +1 for pc3 10666 16 gb rdimm ecc
  9. A

ebay seller request - what would you do?

I say open an EBAY dispute case and let it be resolved.
  10. A

Merchant Ratings

I would appreciate a section that has info on ebay (or other sellers-resellers) items and what STH members have offer on item. I think the liquid8 servers was great. I really benefited from thread about the intel expanders (Intel-RES2SV240) last week. Patrick I thought in a thread during the...
  11. A

Intel DC P3500 - Available 27 March 2015 at retail?

Just to add info about the 3600 being available from amazon- Amazon.com: Intel P3600 SERIES SSD 1.3-Inch Solid State Drive SSDPEDME400G401: Computers & Accessories The reseller for the this link to the 3600 400GB device is Beach Audio and listing for $851.61 and has 10 in stock (Delivery...