Recent content by alsenior

1. A

One motherboard (Z9PR-D12) - 2 questions (Force OnBoard VGA and KVM)

Under CPU IIO options make sure VGA Priority is set to on-board (Advanced -> CPU IIO Bridge Configuration ) . You can also disable oproms for the slot the GPU is in under Advanced -> PCI Subsystem -> PCIE Slot Option Rom Configuration
  2. A

4TB P4500 SSD - USD$375

I bought one of these imported to the UK. After a Extra weeks delay because the local carrier was incompetent. It arrived today. Mine was nearly new.
  3. A

Help getting M1015 / LSI SAS2008 to work on Red Hat 8

As far as im aware these cards use the mpt_sas driver in IT mode. Have you tried installing that?
  4. A

ICX7150 for repair?

The LBS130S56K is what alot of us used to repair these and they have a high tendany of dying aswell. the XP power might be a good shout if it fits.
  5. A

What router for 300 Gbps of traffic with support for multiple BGP full route tables?

Yeah the MX204 is a proper pocket rocket for the money.
  6. A

What router for 300 Gbps of traffic with support for multiple BGP full route tables?

The Arista might be able to manage with 4 full tables. The Juniper will defiantly manage 4 full tables.
  7. A

EU HPE Cloudline CL3100 Gen10 Barebones - $399

hmm. not sure then. dont deal with hp stuff that often. im sure someone here will have the answer.
  8. A

I think for these you need both cpu sockets filled for them to work.
  9. A

Yeah as always, Caveat Emptor. For what its worth the seller does have a recent history of selling server gear.
  10. A

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HPE-Cloudline-CL3100-Gen10-Server-P03232-B21/313466043832 Seller based out of Czech Republic. HP Quickspecs: HPE Cloudline CL3100 Gen10 Server (QuickSpecs/a00056111enw.pdf) This is the 20 NVME version
  11. A

EU [WTB] ICX7150-C12P (or similar)

I have one available. The PSU has been swapped as the original was dead I have another device that does not have a psu.
  12. A

Aruba AP to IAP

Has anyone got a converted AP to join a virtual cluster? Ive converted 2 ap325 to iap and for some reason there refusing to join my existing VC even though they can be seen and are in the same vlan as the master.
  13. A

HPE EC200A Xeon D-1518 'hybrid server' on ebay ~$150

The servero guys are watching us edit: NVM just saw tjsgifan's post
  14. A

HPE EC200A Xeon D-1518 'hybrid server' on ebay ~$150

There Legit. Used them a few years ago for some stuff and all the gear came very well packed
  15. A

Cisco Nexus 5K...good deals on anything better?

You can look at arista. cli is close enough for cisco to sue them and sometomes can be had quite cheap