Recent content by Almighty

1. A

EXPIRED Ruckus R710 $65

I have 2 in use at home and they're great. Supported through 12/31/2027 by Ruckus via software updates.
  2. A

[WTB] CSE-PTJBOD-CB3

I think I have a spare mounting bracket I'm not going to use, reach out if you end up needing it. The network cable and rear HP/LP mount for it are sold separate, fyi.
  3. A

Supermicro 826, X10SRW, 256GB DDR4 - $160 + Shipping

Keep in mind the orientation of the pci bays in the back. They are horizontal so only certain motherboards with a riser in the correct position will work in the chassis. Great seller.
  4. A

AVAGO RAID 530-8i PCIe 12Gb 9400-8i Adapter $44 + $10 Shipping

You can disable tri mode in lsi utility. I have a 9400-16i and love it.
  5. A

Avaya 4850GTS 48 port Layer 3 POE+ switch $70 with free shipping

Would love to know the idle/base power consumption as that could make all the difference on affordability here. Also if it can be run with one PSU without alarms to cut down power even more.
  6. A

SAS9300-16I

Make sure you have lots of airflow over these cards. They also show up as 2 separate adapters for when updating firmware.
  7. A

[FS][US-IL] Supermicro AOM-SAS3-8I8E + SFF8643 cables and more

I think you need to just add to your price to account for paypal fees and any taxes you'd pay the wonderful IRS, and then do the normal PayPal invoice most sellers use here. Without a proven history of selling, it's difficult to give up buyer protection that's in place to protect the forum...
  8. A

[FS][US-IL] Supermicro AOM-SAS3-8I8E + SFF8643 cables and more

I'll do PP G&S and will cover the fees.
  9. A

Supermicro X13SAE-F W680 Motherboard Mini-Review

Yes need to update max tolud setting and some video settings per my link above.
  10. A

A good deal?

Part "Inspur YZCA-00311-101" is cheaper on eBay
  11. A

Intel Xeon W-1300 and W580 motherboards

Ahh okay I just assumed new since you had the option to return :) Also, I think I made an offer of $250 on that ebay 1390P for fun and it got rejected with no counter. I guess it was offensive. At the end of the day if the expansion slots of the X12 meet your needs for the longer term then...