Recent content by aljaxus

1. A

EU [FS] servers, HDD, SSD, RAM, CPU

Ah right - nevermind... passed some time and I forgot (and didn't bother to check, my bad). As Dzy said - now running (per socket) 1 channel with 2x 32GB sticks (one slot empty), 3 channels with 3x 16GB sticks (all slots in channel used). Leaving me with 2 slots that can not be used (but still...
  2. A

Ayo - I bought some memory from this thread and forgot to post the reply :/ Got the memory, nicely packaged, the box had a small tear on one side, but this is not the seller's issue, it must've been kicked around in shipping. All memory works just fine for some time now. The seller went out of...
  3. A

Do you happen to have: - an SFP+ (10Gbps) to RJ45 module (that you might not have listed here)? - M393B2G70DB0-YK0 (or similar) DDR3 memory modules (if yes, I'd take 8 of them to fully populate one of the servers) - any DDR3 -LR sticks? According to the HPE DL380pG8 (link 1) you can fill all 24...
  4. A

EU FS: ***UPDATED 26-05-2023*** Intel Xeon CPUs, Supermicro motherboards, DDR4 ECC memory RAM

while this thread is rather old, and I'd consider OP as an established member on these forums, I'd still like to give my two cents and a vouch - bought some memory from him about 3 years ago, well packaged, still using it today actually. Very positive experience.
  5. A

EU WTB: 2-slot ("gpu") riser for DL380p gen8

Hey, thank you for the reply, but I have already bought the one on ebay.
  6. A

Fair point - I was just a bit concerned because they're also mentioning gen9 in the title. Thank you for your time :)
  7. A

Hey, thank you for replying. Don't the gen8 and gen9 have a bit different layout so the risers aren't compatible? Please do correct me if I'm wrong - because I really wish I am.
  8. A

Exact part no. 662525-001 Shipping to EU, Slovenija Only the riser card is needed. Please contact in DMs, in case you know any EU supplier that has these please do link them in the replies, I searched for any but all I found was US / CA. Thank you in advance.
  9. A

[FS][EU-SE] Xeon Gold 6140, Xeon E5-2695 v2, 16GB DDR3 10600 DIMMs, 2960CX-8PC-L

Got my RAM (KVR13LR9D4/16), well packaged, in - a bit dusty - but otherwise good condition. Already tested it in hp380p g8 - works without any issues. Overall great experience with @Joqur - had to wait a bit at the start, but after that delay he was very responsive - and we were good to go in...
  10. A

[FS][EU-SE] Xeon Gold 6140, Xeon E5-2695 v2, 16GB DDR3 10600 DIMMs, 2960CX-8PC-L

Did the deal go through? Else I'd be interested in those RAM sticks you've got there.
  11. A

FS: 90+ sticks of 16GB 2Rx4 PC3-12800R

This would work out great. I am starting a new private convo with your to talk about other details.
  12. A

@melk Bump! Any new info?
  13. A

I don't mind different brands.
  14. A

How many do you have left @melk ? If any, can we do 18$/stick if I get 18 of them (+shipping, ofc) ? Can you ship them to EU? Italy or Slovenia, to be more specific?