Recent content by AlexH

1. A

1.6TB Intel DC P3605 (P3600) - $800

Does anybody have the firmware file for the latest version 8DV101H0? I dont get the *.bin file out of the Intel Tool or the firmware flash iso to do the nvme-cli flash.... Can anybody help?
  2. A

Firmware Flash on Broadcom 9361-16i - Oracle OEM version

Hey Folks! in case anyone is interested in my odyssey....I finally was able to flash the latest Broadcom firmware on the controller but not very handy or customer friendly yet.... Steps: -shorten jumper j4 on the controller - boot into freedos -use megarec3 (which I found in the crossflashing...
  3. A

Firmware Flash on Broadcom 9361-16i - Oracle OEM version

Hey Guys, I just bought a couple of 9361-16i (oracle label) controllers from ebay. They are working fine with latest LSA and drivers from broadcom website but when I try to update the firmware to the latest broadcom version I always get error messages telling me that the firmware file doesnt...
  4. A

Crossflash - M1215 Stuck at "resetting adapter"

I use sas3flsh. Run the list command and after getting the complaints about the controller not being readable I typed the filename. Then I get an error "could not open file" Also tried it without the list command but I also get that file not readable error...
  5. A

Crossflash - M1215 Stuck at "resetting adapter"

Hey guys, I have another strange problem when I try to crossflash my M1215. Already in the first step I get an "Cannot open File error" when I try to flash the IT Mode .bin file. Tried different USB keys, motherboards, file names, EFI shell and DOS environment. Anybody had this issue before?
  6. A

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

Neverending story... Asus changed the faulty motherboards with BIOS 0208 and send us two boards with the older 0206. Those boards were also not flashable (File verification error again) and I contacted the Asus support again. They changed the boards another time and send them with BIOS 0301...
  7. A

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

In case this board is still of interest for some people.. I have also bought two of those motherboards for some customers project and one for testing and playing around for myself. Unfortunately I havent read this thread here before buying so I encountered the same issues mentioned here...