Recent content by aldo

1. A

EU [for sale]: Three RTX 2060 Super (8Gb), blower type.

Hi. Is the card still available? How much would the shipping to Bucharest, Romania would be? Cheers!
  2. A

EU FS - sealed U.2 Intel DC P4510 4TB

Yep, you're right, I followed the rules but I seem to have missed the part where the PC type requests are forbidden, so my apologies :) I looked around on the interwebs, on a few listings to see the price for it and I saw that it will go for around $800 to $1000: here, seller from China here...
  3. A

EU FS - sealed U.2 Intel DC P4510 4TB

Hi guys, The SSD is a brand new / sealed NVMe U2 drive, 4TB Intel DC P4510 (2.5", PCI-E 3.1 x4) and I was wondering, how much would one of these go for. More info about the model here Thanks!
  4. A

For Sale - HP C7000 Bladecenter w/ BL465/685 G7 blades & Operton 6276 cpus

Goddamit! Well, good luck with the sale and may the lucky few who get their hands on the hardware have their electricity bills as low as they can be.
  5. A

For Sale - HP C7000 Bladecenter w/ BL465/685 G7 blades & Operton 6276 cpus

Hello! First of all, where are you located? I'm based in Europe and if you're not here on the continent, the postage would be pretty hefty for these kinds of equipment. Secondly, if you're based in EU, I'd be interested in a chassis with 4 blades + whatever is needed to run and network them...