Recent content by Ajgoyt

1. Ajgoyt

WTB Supermicro SQ Power Supply

Hi does anyone have a SQ power supply for a PWS-1k21p-1r For sale, It's for an 846TQ-R1200B i bought off of Patrick along time ago. I am looking for only one PWS as i don't need redundancy for this server. thanks AJ SuperChassis 846TQ-R1200B SuperMicro X9DRL-iF Dual Xeon 2670's 64 GB -...
  2. Ajgoyt

Supermicro X9DRL-3F/iF Version 1.01 - Need auto Turn off/on

Hi guys, what would be a good replacement SM M-board that enables auto turn off and on, my current SM setup is below and has no options for this in the bios, I am only running Unraid / plex dockers but would like to turn off and on this server automatically ( just trying to be more green)...
  3. Ajgoyt

Dell Poweredge R815

Ya makes sense - what do you think the R815 is worth?
  4. Ajgoyt

Dell Poweredge R815

Ok got the R815 home - even got rails, has 2- Sammy 120g 850's, 4 - 600g intel SSD's, powered it up and went into the bios... Here is the list ....... Dell PowerEdge R815 Bios 3.2.2 Memory 512gb ECC DDR3 - 1333 MHZ Processors (4) AMD Opteron 6276 16mb Cache 16cores per proc @ 2.30ghz...
  5. Ajgoyt

Dell Poweredge R815

Hi my work is retiring two R815's and both have 4 amd processors and 512gb of ram , they are willing to give me one of the servers. by the service tag they were built in 2014. I am currently running a SM 24BAY hotswap server with a Supermicro X9DRL-3F/iF Version 1.01 - (DUAL) Intel® Xeon® CPU...
  6. Ajgoyt

Watercooling + Supermicro Motherboards

not easy but can be done - I gave up the experimenting .... see this thread How To: change sensor thresholds with IPMI using ipmiutil
  7. Ajgoyt

Will this adapter 2.5 -3.5 adapter work with SM trays?

Yes only the 1 side of the Dell adapter is attached, the other end is just kind of flapping in the breeze, well it's not ultra loose it's very movable and I just bend slightly to even it out, and push in really slow and feel it connect... If in hurry and forgot about going slow one could...
  8. Ajgoyt

The Dell 9W8C4 Y004G 3.5" to 2.5" came in today, Hmm not impressed but they work if you slightly bend down the loose side and gently push in VERY SLOWLY to line up with the back plane.... stopped my Unraid system and then slide in gently and it mated up and then started the array and now...
  9. Ajgoyt

For Sale: H220 LSI 9205-8i Controllers

No I didn't and I suck at it if I send it to you can you try? I live in Washington State Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  10. Ajgoyt

For Sale: H220 LSI 9205-8i Controllers

Yes they made it right by sending out a replacement card and all the boot issues are gone and the card works great.
  11. Ajgoyt

Will report back on the adapters i purchased for thread sake:D
  12. Ajgoyt

10-4 found another seller free shipping - bought 4 of them.. thanks for the info
  13. Ajgoyt

I agree Norco trays will let you actually use a 2.5 but they are totally different then SM trays, Ok I will look for Dell adapters , thanks for the info... THESE correct ? - Dell 9W8C4 Y004G 3.5" to 2.5" Adapter for F238F/G302D/X968D SAS/SATA Tray Caddy | eBay AJ