Recent content by airocle

1. A

STH site and forum block from my IP

If you're referring to me, sure, DM away.
  2. A

Happy new year STH! Let's have another crack at this. Maybe we'll get Patrick's attention this year? It's only a couple of months off the thread being 2 years old. :)
  3. A

Monthly check-in. I think @Patrick must have his mentions turned off.
  4. A

It sure would be nice :) Is there anyone else on the team who we'd be better tag, rather than @Patrick ?
  5. A

Based on the whois, they're HE IP's, but STH's fearless leader is named as a contact for the /27 :) Being STH, it's got to be self-hosted ;) I guess this strengthens my suspicions it's an outdated bogons list (not the first time I've come across this, and it's mostly been sites that are...
  6. A

Doesn't seem like it's a route/path issue to me. Do you have any sort of access/knowledge about how STH and the forum is set up/hosted etc?
  7. A

Interesting. Here's what I see: Start: 2023-07-02T21:24:32+0000 HOST: DESKTOP Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1.|-- _gateway 0.0% 2 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.0 2.|-- ...
  8. A

It's always interesting isn't it o_O For what it's worth, a trace from our end towards STH, the path is identical sourced from the troublesome block, or from an alternate address that works. Is it possible for you to DM me a trace from your end, or do you not have that capability?
  9. A

Your assumptions are correct for the most part. Definitely sourcing from the first /24 in the block. I've also triple checked it's not being blocked outbound. If I change the source to be from an IP from an ISP's pool, it works just fine with the same firewall rule set, hence my assumption...
  10. A

@Patrick it'd be awesome if you could run your eye over this. I can't be the only one that can't access the site due to this?
  11. A

Nope, it's a brand-new block from APNIC
  12. A

A quick bump on this one - @Patrick would it be possible for the bogons list for the site to be updated?
  13. A

Hi guys, The STH site and forum are blocked from my IP - I suspect it may be an outdated bogons list that causing this, as the IP is from a fairly new block. Is there someone here that can help me with this?