Recent content by Aguinaldo.SilvaJr

1. A

Cisco Nexus 3132Q-X vs Cisco GLC-T

UPDATE. The transceiver actually worked for the 3132Q with the following Firmware and BIOS versions: Software BIOS: version 2.7.0 loader: version N/A kickstart: version 6.0(2)U2(1) system: version 6.0(2)U2(1) Power Sequencer Firmware: Module 1: version v2.1...
  2. A

Cisco Nexus 3132Q-X vs Cisco GLC-T

Hi, I have some 1 Gbps equipment that I would like to connect to Cisco Nexus 3132Q and 3132Q-X switches. I am using a Mellanox MAM1Q00A-QSA and the copper transceiver Cisco GLC-T to give me 1Gbps over Copper connection. I configured the Interfaces for 10 Gbps, then, set the sub-interface to...
  3. A

ESXi losing connection to Raid Controller

Hello guys, I have just upgraded the system for both. IT and IR mode and it went really smooth. For now, I need to monitor how the ESXi hosts will perform. Thank you for the help.
  4. A

Hi, I am checking with Supermicro if this is the right FW for my RAID Controller. ftp://ftp.supermicro.com/Driver/SAS/LSI/2008/IR_IT/Firmware/IT/ Does anybody know?
  5. A

Thanks for the reply. At this point, I can not see the HW issue with the systems. And if it is, that would be the system being unable to run this configuration. I have a couple of systems with the same components and FW versions all present the same issue. I am also not able to find the...
  6. A

Sorry for the late reply, I was gathering Informationg regarded the RAID Controller from Supermicro. Apparently. This motherboard is part on an SYS-2026TT-DLRF which is using the BPN-ADP-E16-L 2008 SAS RAID controller. This model is EOL and the latest firmware version which was released for it...
  7. A

Hi i386 Yes, I do run in a Supermicro CSE-217 Chassis.
  8. A

Hello all, I am having some trouble to fix the random lost of connection between ESXi and the built-in RAID controller in my Supermicro X8DTT-H system. I have a couple of theses systems here and use them weekly to run some processes. Supermicro X8DTT-H LSI SAS2008 (SMC2008-IT) / IT-Mode 5 x...
  9. A

Mikrotik CRS317-1G-16S+RM / 10GbE

Hi, Did anybody tested the compatibility for one of these SFP modules? FS: SFP-GB-GE-T Cisco: GLC-T - SFP
  10. A

Suggestion of Quiet 10 GbE Switches

Hi everyone, I am looking for a relatively quiet rack mountable 24 (or more) x 10 GbE Interfaces switch to install in my office. I have some servers in a passive rack and I am planning to migrate this rack to 10 GbE (copper or fibre). In our DC's we use Cisco Nexus 30xx, however they are...