Recent content by aboron

1. A

US MELLANOX SX6036 - $200

Have you set a temporary static ip on your laptop/pc (anything is fine)? If not, that may just be your own machine looking for an IP address. If this is the mellanox, then it is already looking for dhcp on it's own. When tcpdump prints "bootpc" it just means port 68 - which is the client side...
  2. A

I had the same problem. I plugged the unit straight into a linux pc from the mgmt1 port and ran: sudo tcpdump --interface eth1 Then I could see the IP address that was broadcasting packets was 10.22.13.3 - and I reset my ip address to be 1 up from that in the same class D and got into the web...
  3. A

Here's a copy of the MLNX-OS version upgrade chart from HP's site - knowing this plus your current version will help plot an upgrade path. Seems like this could be a painful, multiple-step process depending on how old your starting point. I just ordered one of these today, since my 8 port...
  4. A

Snaps are broken after restarting ubuntu 20.04 on zfs

Sorry for a really late reply, but I just started reading the forums here. It is my understanding the snaps rely on the overlay filesystem feature, and there isn't a backend to support that on zfs, yet. This affects using docker on zfs backing also. Bug here: Bug #1718761 “It's not possible to...