Recent content by 111alan

1. 111alan

CPU clock drop when using 16*64 ram. I really dont understand why.

It's package power, which definately includes MC. My guesses are two possibilities: CPU temperature, or VRM temperature.
  2. 111alan

Xeon E5-2600 v4 Broadwell Still Relevant in 2022?

If the price is as low as 50-100USD, it's relevent. At least 22 cores with dual ring beats 8.
  3. 111alan

Am I making a mistake trying to standardize on LGA-4189 (supermicro x12dpi-nt6) ? Is it too old or too new ?

It's new, and powerful enough to win a lot of up hill battles agains 64 cores, due to my tests. One of us got a next gen Sapphire Rapids CRB for testing, the CPU perf is about only 10% better than Icelake per core*frequency, and the frequency is generally lower from the specs we see(but with 60...
  4. 111alan

Intel 8124m board compatibility

It needs 50652 microcodes. Then it will probably work, if not, I think hardware changes are needed. Yes, Boards designed for 3175x can also support these 240W amazon cpus.
  5. 111alan

Yes, even the 240w ans 255w version of 50652 do not need that mod.
  6. 111alan

Because I do not always go to forums now. Actually we were trying to modify the BIOS to support 240w back in 2017, then some time after we admitted failure, our contacts in Gigabyte told us that this can't be achieved by modding the bios, but by reprogramming the PWM. Now people have already...
  7. 111alan

I know that already. One of my friends has already succeeded in modifying the PWM program. The programmer costs like 100$ here.
  8. 111alan

AMD making a fool of Threadripper customers - AGAIN?

Relevant or not, they are facts. No problem with that? One thing at a time. Mixing evidences and inferences always create disasters. Relevance, or likelyhood, is discussed in the drug dealer example. I can't force people to think the same way, so I played it safe, only saying I have evidences...
  9. 111alan

What I listed are all Facts. What are facts? Anything that actually happened are facts. And what I listed are all actually happened. Anything you are not certain, you can ask about it. "AMD is responsible" is the logical inference I'm listing evidences to indicate, not facts that contributes...
  10. 111alan

Yeah the whole thing is pointless after like pg3.
  11. 111alan

Seems that you can't face any controversy about your reasoning at all. Here is the final piece of puzzle. If the definition of "evidence" in the dictionary isn't utterly wrong, it's saying that what was listed are not only evidence, but very GOOD evidence. It's interesting to find that people...
  12. 111alan

You don't need to talk about all this again, as you've talked like this for 5 pages. I have the same feeling as you too, yet I was still trying to answer the questions whose answers was so obvious and seemed to me like some amateur's talk. Now answer these two questions, there is no reason not...
  13. 111alan

It looks like that Sword does not bother answering even one question. Perhaps he already knows the loophole in his claims. Let's ask the second question anyway. There's two persons, A and B, and a crime that requires the collaboration of at least two persons. Let's say A has already been...
  14. 111alan

I never that they are 100% certain, just suspect. I just post what I find, or claim I found those. Is it not allowed to provide anything that isn't 100% proving a certain fact, in a forum? I think 90% of the posts need to be deleted if it is the case, because they voiced opinions that aren't...
  15. 111alan

Don't look at people, look at the posts.