Linux-Bench Error

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

33_viper_33

Aug 3, 2013
Sorry if I'm messing something up, but I'm having problems with Linux-Bench. I originally tried running under Ubuntu-Gnome 16.04 since that is what our office uses and it is the latest LTS. I couldn't get curl to install with the code on the website... I kept getting errors along the lines of resources utilized by other applications.

I then went and found an old 14.04 disk and tried again. Curl does install, but both codes provided on Linux-Bench.com to run the programs receives errors.

Using the raw.githubusercontent.com site received:
Line 1: syntax error near unexpected token 'newline'
Line 1: '<wsgiref.util.filewrapper instance at 0x7f13e6b3aa70>'

Using linux-bench.com/linux-bench.sh
line 2: syntax error near unexpected token 'newline'
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE html>

Using linux-bench.com/lb-test.sh provided by you last time I had issues:
line 2: syntax error near unexpected token 'newline'
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE html>

Thanks for your help all!

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Try files.linux-bench.com/lb-test.sh and see if that works for you. Also, LB is still running using 14.04 not 16.04.

33_viper_33

Aug 3, 2013
Thanks Patrick! That did the trick and the bench is running now. Recommend a page update on linux-bench.com.

33_viper_33

Aug 3, 2013
Ok, received an error.

"You're seeing this error because you have <code>DEBUG = True</code> in your Django settings file. Change that to <code>False</code>, and Django will display a standard page generated by the handler for this status code"

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
One of the parser nodes seems to be unhappy.

I did see your result (or I think it is yours) get uploaded to the other node. Will send you the link.

gbeirn

Jun 23, 2016
Same error here:
</div>

<div id="explanation">
<p>
You're seeing this error because you have <code>DEBUG = True</code> in your
Django settings file. Change that to <code>False</code>, and Django will
display a standard page generated by the handler for this status code.
</p>
</div>

</body>
</html>
ref_link: 30091468113030

Going here: Linux-Bench
displays a page with no info so I'm not sure it got uploaded.

Thanks!

sourcefinder

Sep 3, 2016
The same here: I tried to start linux-bench.com/display/<ref.nr>. No data was available, only a page with the headers. reference number is 57031472934477. Would be perfect when this test would work! Also tried the third methode in the howto; this seems to work with Linux Mint 18 too, execpt for the results.

Thanks in advance for your reaction!