Hard Disk Sentinel 5 Computer Family Pack $37 - Found a coupon site that works

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Naeblis

Oct 22, 2015
Folsom, CA
after being recommended by @Patrick , i tried to find a coupon code that works. and for the 1st time I did. in my case i needed to scroll down to the version i wanted, with much trepidation i clicked on the link, an it took me to their site and had the discounted price in it. Bonus points as I was able to pay with Paypal

[40% OFF] Buy Hard Disk Sentinel Professional with coupon code

once on that site, scroll down and click on the HDPSH2 of the desired version/qty

sale ends Nov 30

upload_2015-11-27_10-23-32.png

Reactions: azev

britinpdx

Feb 8, 2013
Portland OR
thanks for posting this link, I just took advantage of it.

It looks like the actual discount applied was a little more than indicated above and the cost for the "family pack" was $31.80.

bug2th

Jan 7, 2015
was going to check this out too but looks like the only way to pay is through mycommerce (even when using paypal) - googling indicates a bunch of bad reviews for mycommerce (digital river) - anyone have any bad experience with them?

snclawson

Feb 7, 2013
This is perfect timing since I've had a couple drives fail with no notice lately (even with SMART monitoring) and have a stack of old drives that I'd like to check to see if they're good or not. The family license looks good too, since I've got more than one computer that I'd need to use it on and one of the licenses can be use for the portable version?

snclawson

Feb 7, 2013
Doh! Well, I just noticed that this sale was supposed to end months ago, but I just used it to buy a Family License for $31.80. So far so good; I downloaded the file and entered my activation information and it's happily running a surface test on an old IDE drive I had lying around!

DRW

May 1, 2021
Apparently free license and never expires.

Last edited by a moderator:

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Looks like possibly "Old School" style spam with the "Installer" you have to agree to for you to get the free software.
THen they install 1 or 2 other apps\games\etc...

Bert

Mar 31, 2018
I installed it; didn't see any other software being installed.