[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

DarthCirrus

Dec 12, 2022
Another happy customer! I ordered an E302, X11/W2145 combo, a bunch of RAM, some X10 boards and a Tyan S8026 from Zac and everything came in perfect shape!

I had planned on using a Supermicro H12SSW-NTL for the build but after talking with Zac we wanted to see if one can build in a 2U SM case with these boards and you absolutely can!! Below are some pictures.

I went with an OLD SC-216, swapped the backplane to a 24x NVME and went to town. my chassis came with a 7HH FL pcie back window, but the riser back window will work with this board as long as you are willing to dremel out the IO a bit (see pics below). Because there’s no need for any pcie cards in the build atm (I’m not fully utilizing the 16 NVMe slots I have wired up, and I have a mezzanine 2.0 OCP for a NIC) I decided to leave on the 7HH FL back window. As you can see, the 24 pin and 4+4 pin power connectors are long enough, but the second 8 pin cpu cable isn’t, so a quick Amazon extension later and we were in business. I also ordered a Supermicro 16Pin Front Control Split Cable from Amazon to make the power button work

Was great experience purchasing from him, will absolutely buy more stuff from him as I build our/upgrade my setup!

IMG_3179.jpeg
Motherboard with the 7 HH FL window

IMG_3172.jpeg
motherboard with the riser window. You’d have to dremel out the IO shield but it would work. The riser support fits correctly for risers to be used with this board, chassis, window

IMG_3171.jpeg
View from the top

Will do a full post of my build soon, and then do benchmarks with it in July when it gets deployed!

Attachments

something_easy

Feb 25, 2014
Another happy customer as well. Purchased a Mobo/Ram Combo. Already had latest firmware and fresh Memtest results along w/ fast shipping.

Reactions: zac1

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
No longer accepting PayPal. I received a couple of large payments from a customer who opted to use F&F on their own accord, and PayPal restricted my account pending submission of everything but a DNA sample. Not happening.

1684505861720.png

As an alternative to PayPal, I can set up customized eBay listings if you'd prefer. eBay allows me $180,000 in sales per month...

Last edited:

tinfoil3d

QSFP28
May 11, 2020
Japan
Paypal, to my belief, always used some nvidia gpus to ban random people, taking their money as a ransom to get their IDs and whatnot.
I've been through several restrictions and bans over the years and not using it anymore since they decided refunds would not be free to the business owners. F dat.

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
Paypal always a mess. I‘ve learned recently about WISE wise.com as a good option to send money worldwide, thanks to @tinfoil3d , sent yen from my euro account within second’s…
Started using Wise.com to send money not that long ago and just received my first payment the other day!
Paypal, to my belief, always used some nvidia gpus to ban random people, taking their money as a ransom to get their IDs and whatnot.
I've been through several restrictions and bans over the years and not using it anymore since they decided refunds would not be free to the business owners. F dat.
I got them to release the last $1,800 yesterday... phew!
1684508415787.png

Reactions: Markess and mrpasc

AshiShah

May 6, 2023
I try to avoid PayPal like the plague. They really SUCK and their so called protection is even worse. I was trying to fight a claim on a dead CPU from China and the case manager was absolutely clueless and of course they sided with the seller. Luckily I pay all my PayPal transaction through a credit card and I managed to dispute charges and get may money back instantly. Up yours PayPal

compgeek89

Mar 2, 2019
No longer accepting PayPal. I received a couple of large payments from a customer who opted to use F&F on their own accord, and PayPal restricted my account pending submission of everything but a DNA sample. Not happening.

View attachment 29083

As an alternative to PayPal, I can set up customized eBay listings if you'd prefer. eBay allows me $180,000 in sales per month...
I'd love to see the trading community move away from Paypal. I always prefer alternatives.

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
New ASRock Rack mATX boards with dual 10GbE (X550-AT2), 8x SATA, and Quick Sync coming in next week!

Reactions: Hussie