[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
Recently got more stuff from @zac1. As with everything else, it arrived in perfect shape. Clean, packed well, shipped FAST, and at a good price. What more could you ask?

I'm not a big spender, heck he probably didn't even make much from me. But, he took the time to work through the details and check in with me to ensure everything arrived in good shape and was working. Totally recommended!

• Love
Reactions: zac1

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
Reduced some prices. I have a ton of older SM boards like X9SCM-F, X10SLH-N6/LN6TF, X10SLM, X10SLM+-LN4F, X9SCL, X10SLL-F, X9DRL-iF — open to offers.

IonutZ

Jan 23, 2017
@zac1 has the largest SuperMicro warehouse outside of their HQ. Bought a crazy amount of RAM from him... came packaged better than if Samsung shipped them. He goes above and beyond... ships stuff overnight. Probably works for the government so watch out. Other than that, awesome to deal with!!!! A+++++++++++++

• Haha

Bert

Mar 31, 2018
This liquidation sale reminds me the closing sale of the furniture store at the close by mall. They are always liquidating...

• Haha

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
This liquidation sale reminds me the closing sale of the furniture store at the close by mall. They are always liquidating...
I have effectively closed the store a couple times now. It just keeps reopening.

Bert

Mar 31, 2018
I have effectively closed the store a couple times now. It just keeps reopening.
Lol, I know how it feels. Just when I feel like I finally cleared the garage a little bit, stuff "shows up" and then cleaning time again...

andytyk

Nov 2, 2016
A belated +1 for Zac's 24 hour Express store. Got my E300s in less than 24 hours from PM to door. Great guy and packaging :)

zac1

Oct 1, 2022
Relocating to a new office next week... all offers considered (in the face of the possibility of having to move all of this hardware twice!).

piranha32

Mar 4, 2023
Be me, fresh STHer, with very little activity and low reaction score.
See @zac1's ad, message him about a combo, get a lighting fast response, with an awesome price.
Have the package delivered next business day at no extra cost, and be happy building the NAS of your dreams.

And seriously, great communication, lightning fast shipment, and very helpful. You'd think it should be normal for all sellers, but some people don't even bother to answer PMs.

Last edited:

rockerz2k

Nov 18, 2021
Impressive in both effciency, delivery time and very nice and reactive. Receive the mobo in a couple of days on the other side of the atlantic, nicely packed and working flawlessly.
Please dealing with you @zac1!

Frozenstitches

Oct 1, 2017
First buy sell experience on this board went great. Zac1 impressed me with the shipping. Great price and faster than from the super micro store! I will definitely buy from again if or when I need to purchase another system.