EU Huawei RH2288H V3 (ddr4/v4) full fronts 187€

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Xeroxxx

Mar 12, 2020
Check previous pages or use search, link to thread with firmware download has been posted several times now.

nihonjin

Lost in translation
Mar 31, 2021
Check previous pages or use search, link to thread with firmware download has been posted several times now.
Yeah, but without huawei promoted account isn't possible to download

You should have figured out beforehand why I did ask about it.

Xeroxxx

Mar 12, 2020
You should use search function before making accusations. Public links/sources have been posted without the need of huawei account.

If its down, ask in the specific thread for reupload.

grenskul

Nov 8, 2020
Has anyone managed to run the fans under 20% ? I got a tip from a former huawei rep that that minimun limit is changeable using u-boot commands but I'm not really the right guy to go look that low level.

Last edited:

odabajo

Oct 8, 2022
Has anyone managed to run the fans under 20% ? I got a tip from a former huawei rep that that minimun limit is changeable using u-boot commands but I'm not really the right guy to go look that low level.
I’m also interested on this, if anyone got any insight

AsTuRkInG

Nov 9, 2022
I’m also interested on this, if anyone got any insight
As far as I have been able to ascertain for myself, they cannot be set below 20%.

to set the manual mode
ipmcset -d fanmode -v 1 0

to set the level to 20%, if you put less it tells you that it can't be set
ipmcset -d fanlevel -v 20

grenskul

Nov 8, 2020
As far as I have been able to ascertain for myself, they cannot be set below 20%.

to set the manual mode
ipmcset -d fanmode -v 1 0

to set the level to 20%, if you put less it tells you that it can't be set
ipmcset -d fanlevel -v 20
That's ipmi. The uboot has memory access that ipmi doesn't have and trough poking you can disable the 20% limit. Don't answer if you missed the whole point of the question.

Your name or

Feb 18, 2020
Hi
What do I wrong?! I put an USB Dongle inside the Server and put the ESXi onto with Rufus.
Sadly the Server tell me there is no Hypervisor?!
So how to get them running?
Thanks

Sogndal94

Senior IT Operations Engineer
Nov 7, 2016
Norway
Hi
What do I wrong?! I put an USB Dongle inside the Server and put the ESXi onto with Rufus.
Sadly the Server tell me there is no Hypervisor?!
So how to get them running?
Thanks
Emm, just to understand you correctly... You got an iso with the vSphere os, and make the USB bootable with rufus.(Correct up to this point)
Then did you pick the USB drive as a one time boot, and booted in to the vSphere installer? Then installed it on a HDD/SSD? and now it wont boot?
Then you might need to set the drive(s) you set as the install target as first boot device.

Your name or

Feb 18, 2020

Sogndal94

Senior IT Operations Engineer
Nov 7, 2016
Norway
SD Card and USB boot no longer supported in ESXi 7,3+ . You need an HDD/SSD to install the newer versions.
So the issues is that you are unable to boot to the vSphere installer USB?
Did you pick it under the boot manager? (Press F11 or F3 to go to the boot manager screen for selecting boot option)

Reactions: Your name or