Cheap 32in 4K IPS Monitor with Displayport, HDMI, usb-c inputs $330 FS

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

nezach

Oct 14, 2012
Still available at the original price if anyone is looking.

For those who bought it, are you still happy with the purchase?

shoosh

Jun 13, 2022
Still available at the original price if anyone is looking.

For those who bought it, are you still happy with the purchase?
Wife likes it still. If you read my convo with wildpig1234 you'll see I had reservations about it for my super particular workflow.
For 99% of users out there, it's great.

edit: just re-read old posts, maybe we talked more in private, or in my head? Anyway, If you're hoping for high AdobeRGB coverage and good print-like reproduction look like me, you might find it a little lacking. I'm also particularly sensitive to strong light, so Monitors I use need to be able to produce good coverage and smooth contrast at a low low low brightness. Fairly particular right? oh well, the search continues for that perfect monitor that's in my budget.

Reactions: nezach

wildpig1234

Aug 22, 2016
still happy with mine :). still can't find anything comparable for cheaper. Maybe this Black Friday? ;) i can't never have enough 32in 4K monitor!
I pack a 27in 4K in my travel suitcase. I wish i can find a big enough suitcase for a 32in that will also allows for packing material and box around the monitor...lol

Reactions: showmethemoney711

wildpig1234

Aug 22, 2016
all good things come to an end. This is now sold out on z edge site.... oh well.

There are only two left on newegg at $280 each. with tax it's around $300.

Should get one if you still want a 32in 4K IPS with usb-c support. You won't be disappointed by the quality of the image! The only thing disappointing is the very limited adjustment stand but that can be helped with a $30 aftermarket stand.

Last edited: