Cheap 32in 4K IPS Monitor with Displayport, HDMI, usb-c inputs $330 FS

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

wildpig1234

Aug 22, 2016
I like the USB-C charging port, seems to be a fast charging port?
that's good you think it's fast. that means the 120w power brick and the usb-c port is definitely putting out enough power ;) . It's only 65W so that is enough for just about any non gaming laptops.

wildpig1234

Aug 22, 2016
So i decide to buy the 2nd one for my sister, she loved it and almost stole mine.
lol. I think any manufacturer would have gladly paid for that kind of review ;). I already have 5 other 32in 4K monitors but i am this close to buying another one :).

I hope other people here that took a chance with this monitor also put in some words about their experience, good and bad.

wildpig1234

Aug 22, 2016
Hey @wildpig1234 Have you done any color calibration on it yet? I'd love to know what the delta >e value is on AdobeRGB
The only colorimeter I got is the HP / X-rite Eye-One Display 2 colorimeter that is supposed to be used with HP LP2480zx monitor. Is there a free calibration software that i can use somewhere to get what you looking for?

If you do actually have a set of calibration tools, I would recommend getting one to try out. They have 30 day full refund money back policy. You are likely in for a good surprise ;).

I know that reviews posted on sellers website might always merit a disclaimer, but there is at least one review on there from someone who claimed to have use it for many hours with photoshop and says it has great details and color gamut.

Reactions: shoosh

wildpig1234

Aug 22, 2016
Oh cool, yeah that should work with DisplayCal
I'm not sure how up to date the software is, but it should work. I use this to calibrate mine for photography use. Wish it would work for print, but I'd need an actual spectrophotometer instead of thie X-rite i1Display Studio
Ok, i will try that out. The only bad new is that i am away and won't be back home til mid july ;(.
But I still recommend you go ahead and order it one and give us your opinion since you will get it in less than one week and you also use it with photohop more than i would ever so would be more qualified than me to review it with respective to photoediting usage

nezach

Oct 14, 2012
Any idea how heavy it is without the stand? Interested to see if my current two monitor stand can support it.

wildpig1234

Aug 22, 2016
No. It's more of a want than a need, so I am still contemplating about it.
If you want one, might as well get it. Once i went with 32in 4K monitor, i can't do without one now. even the 30in 1600p monitors i have just don't look as good anymore...lol......

A monitor is actually one of the best longest lasting investments. I still have 30in monitors made way back in 2006 ;)

shoosh

Jun 13, 2022
Ok, i will try that out. The only bad new is that i am away and won't be back home til mid july ;(.
But I still recommend you go ahead and order it one and give us your opinion since you will get it in less than one week and you also use it with photohop more than i would ever so would be more qualified than me to review it with respective to photoediting usage
ok bought one today, I'll calibrate it and see how close it is. Might use it for tethered photography monitor if it's good enough.

Reactions: wildpig1234

shoosh

Jun 13, 2022
pfft ended up keeping it. I made the mistake of letting my wife use it while I was testing some photography equipment and now I'm not getting it back.

Reactions: wildpig1234

wildpig1234

Aug 22, 2016
pfft ended up keeping it. I made the mistake of letting my wife use it while I was testing some photography equipment and now I'm not getting it back.
So you changed your mind and not returning it? I guess you will use the VA panel as your main one and this as the secondary?

wildpig1234

Aug 22, 2016
right, So now I'm stuck using her 27" monitor for my secondary. She's using this one as her main
That is usually what happens when the wife or GF gets a hold of something nice ....lol...When at least she is happy..... A happy wife is usually a good thing ;)

You should sell the 27 in on ebay and use that money to partually for another 32in. go all in on having 32in and nothing else less than 32 in!