Eaton EMA111-10 $77+shipping

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Spartus

Mar 28, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Well I think I'm in for 2 or 3 myself, so we are at like 14 already in just a couple hours. I'll give it a few days then place an offer.

I have no idea how much these weigh though so hard to estimate in advance for everyone individually. Here are some recent examples of things I sent though and cost:
15kg to NYC for 84 CAD / 66 USD
15kg to CT for 86 CAD
18kg to WI for 78
22kg to FL for 123
22kg to CA for 123

Please send me a PM confirming your intention to buy, for how many, and that you acknowledge the shipping cost examples I gave (but you will pay actual cost). I'll do the best I can for group buy price of course to hopefully offset it further. Also, you will have no warranty with me. Since I'm doing pickup I'll reject anything that looks suspect to the best of my ability. All I can offer is the meager $100 CAD shipping insurance that comes standard should it get lost.

P.S. I would love to not get stuck with 20 PDUs worth $1500.

itronin

Nov 24, 2018
Denver, Colorado
FYI, the eBay listing photo of the box label lists gross weight of 4.41kg
dimensions and weight (per shipping) were posted earlier in the thread. I can tell you my box dimensions are the same (its the eaton factory carton) and the weight felt to me between 12 and 15 lbs though I do not have a scale I can weight it . the box is light enough that I believe the controlling factors for shipping charges will be the box dimensions. at 4ft or so it constitutes a large package for both UPS, USPS, and likely CP.

oh and mine were shipped via UPS from Canada to the states.

IMO based on retail pricing the seller is not making much on shipping (if any). Within the US and at retail charges the cost to ship one pdu in factory caron cross country is between $40USD and $60USD, Fedex G, USPS Select, and UPS G. My avg shipping cost each for 3 from the seller was $30.00 which is less for interstate shipping in the US.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir and Markess

DaSaint

Oct 3, 2015
Colorado
im glad someone got some, i finally got them to respond with a cancellation as i had 5 days without them responding to 3 messages... i decided to just cancel b/c they werent responsive to me.

Not sure what happened there but either way glad others got it, but dont be surprised if you end up with issues.

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Yeah, I still haven't gotten a shipping quote from them. Not a concern atm since our savior Spartus is helping us out. :)

Reactions: mmo

dragonian

Jan 3, 2020
I managed to snag 2 of these from the seller, and after 1 day of no response from the seller, they updated my invoice with shipping, Which was an additional ~$80. From Ontario to western NY (across the lake), likely steep, but oh well. Received on Monday, and plugged one in.. well worth the cost even with shipping.

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for doing this for us! Hopefully shipping them out won't be so bad. I patiently await my invoice. :)

I hope the seller also gave you a serious price break like $50 or $55/ea so this will be worth your while. :cool: