WTB: 320GB Fusion-IO ioDuo SLC

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

rthorntn

Apr 28, 2011
Hi,

I'm looking for a 320GB Fusion-IO ioDuo SLC.

For international, if you're happy to ship it to Australia then great.

If you could run "fio-status -a" on Linux machine with the card installed and supply the "lifetime data volumes" "physical bytes written" for fct0 & fct1 that would be fantastic. Or use whatever tool Windows has to get the values.

Thanks.
Richard

Reactions: Samir

rthorntn

Apr 28, 2011
Thanks @gb00s & @abq

I only *need* one but if the price was right I would snag more.

I don't want to buy from Ebay because the people that sell them there usually have no idea of the state the devices are in, the card is like 10 years old and needs you to jump through hoops to get it working on Linux.

Reactions: Samir

gb00s

Jul 25, 2018
Poland
Thanks @gb00s & @abq
I only *need* one but if the price was right I would snag more.
I don't want to buy from Ebay because the people that sell them there usually have no idea of the state the devices are in, the card is like 10 years old and needs you to jump through hoops to get it working on Linux.
I have 6x 365GB and 765GB. All around 96-88% rest life endurance. Sorry., just realized you are in AUS and I dont ship to AUS. I suggest to deal in AUS itself. I had one incident when I sent something to AUS and the buyer did not accept delivery due to custom fees in AUS. So it came back, I did not take attention that it was coming back and took the delivery. Was costly.

But these cards are not difficult to get them working on Linux. There's a thread where I wrote a small How-To-Guide. Installation never fails since.

Reactions: rthorntn

rthorntn

Apr 28, 2011
Thanks @gb00s but I'm looking for the 320GB Duo SLC specifically. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with an AUS buyer, we can't all be normal.

The card was easy for me to get working in Linux but for the average Ebay seller...