Nytro 5000 1.92Tb XP1920LE30002 $199.99

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
Amazon link even better now it’s 159.99

Wife’s probably going to take away my internet. I just picked up two from blackmesa’s link.

Looks like your purchase was enough for an algorithm to kick in. When I decided to give in and buy one, the price on the one at @blackmesa link is up to $1325. At least for me. Yikes :eek: Anyone else still show the lower price? Mmaybe its just me. Amazon has disliked me personally before ;)

mmo

Sep 17, 2016
Looks like your purchase was enough for an algorithm to kick in. When I decided to give in and buy one, the price on the one at @blackmesa link is up to $1325. At least for me. Yikes :eek: Anyone else still show the lower price? Mmaybe its just me. Amazon has disliked me personally before ;)
the $159 one was sold by Core 4 Solutions which are sold out already.

bilbo1337

Sep 18, 2020
Florida
The guy only had like two pieces available. The next seller was just sitting there at some ridiculous price.

blackmesa

Sep 19, 2020
The guy only had like two pieces available. The next seller was just sitting there at some ridiculous price.
Ugh! Yeah, I've had amazon do that to me before, when I bought a few of something. Actually, it's a different seller, so the place I bought from must be all sold out. I hope you all were able to score some!

mimino

Nov 2, 2018
Ugh! Yeah, I've had amazon do that to me before, when I bought a few of something. Actually, it's a different seller, so the place I bought from must be all sold out. I hope you all were able to score some!
I was not ☹

bbqdt

Sep 15, 2019
What temp are everyone’s operating at? Mine are both around 60c on my ASUS Hyper M.2 (it has a giant heatsink and fan). Seems high to me, and close to the specified max of 70c.

adam_kf

Apr 17, 2017
Picked up 2 of these to do some testing with. Love the capacity/density/price ratio on them.

I installed them into an Asus Hyper M.2 x16 Card and so far things are looking promising. I'm seeing temps around 42C idle and 48C under sustained load/benching.

The numbers are certainly not Samsung pm963 etc levels, but certainly great for my purposes.

Picture1.pngPicture2.pngPicture3.png

I am doing a new Microsoft S2D build that was going to be tiered NVME + SSD, but based on the above benching + thermals, I'm going to do an all NVME build instead.

Last thing of note is the SMART details. I'm not sure if these have been wiped/reset, but the two drives I received had zero power on hours. Maybe new?

Picture4.png

bbqdt

Sep 15, 2019
Anyone else have these die within a year? Two of mine have now died (warranty replaced), just worried that they are all bad. I got the XP1600HE30002.