eBay - Extra 20% off for 4th of July

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

mmo

Sep 17, 2016
Not sure if there is any hidden deals, someone might able to dig something out? :)

Use code PLUS20 to save on select home and garden, tech, and more by 7/6.

This Coupon is a 20% discount valid from 5:00 AM Pacific Time on June 29, 2020 until 11:59 PM Pacific Time on July 6, 2020. No minimum purchase required from eligible items in eligible event(s) listed below. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Warranties and protection plans are excluded. Coupon does not apply to auction-style listings or purchases made through the Best Offer feature.

Eligible Event(s):

How to redeem your Coupon:

Shop for eligible items from specific events as listed above.
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PLUS20
Pay for your item by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on July 6, 2020

ViciousXUSMC

Nov 27, 2016
Yeah I hoped to find maybe a good soldering iron station or something under tools.
I was unable to find anything good.

Thanks for the share though.

mirrormax

Apr 10, 2020
Not quite the same thing, but what has always baffled me about Ebay, is all of the people selling stuff for wayyyyy over list price that can be trivially bought at retail for much less.
if its overpriced its often targeted at overseas customers, where it might not be trivial to pickup from retail stores(most the US retail shops dont ship international, amazon does for some stuff but a lot of tech for example dosnt)

Reactions: poto

Prof_G

Jan 16, 2020
There’s a catch it’s up to 100bucks. I was just looking at grabbing a Rx100-M7 and it capped savings.