Help finding 3/2 Pin SATADOM Power Cable

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

nerdalertdk

Fleet Admiral
Mar 9, 2017
::1
Hi

I need help finding cheap SATA-DOM power cables, I can get them on eBay but it adds up to around 50$ just for 2 of them

can you help me out or do any one know the name of the plugs so I can make some my self

nerdalertdk

Fleet Admiral
Mar 9, 2017
::1
Yes tried order from that site

it seams it an scam site, have found posts where people said they also never got there stuff

nthu9280

Feb 3, 2016
San Antonio, TX
One of STH members was offering his help to make custom SATA DOM cables. Can’t find the thread. Not sure if still has supplies left or from US or EU based.

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
do any one know the name of the plugs so I can make some my self
Do you know, or can you measure, the pitch on the connectors? I don't have any SATA DOM myself, and its hard to tell from pictures on the internet. These are the usual suspect common small format connectors used in electronics/computers (Pitch in Parenthesis):

JST-SH (1mm pitch)
Molex PicoBlade & JST-GH(1.25mm pitch)
JST-ZH (1.5mm pitch)
JST-PH (2.0mm pitch)
JST-XH (2.5mm pitch)

They all look very much alike, but if you can measure the pitch, you can narrow it down.

BeTeP

Mar 23, 2019
All my DOMs are Innodisks - they use 3-pin Molex PanelMate 51146 Series (1.25mm pitch) connectors. I do not remember what was on the other side of the cables I got with the modules. I lost the cables long time ago because all my motherboards support power on SATA pin#7.

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
All my DOMs are Innodisks - they use 3-pin Molex PanelMate 51146 Series (1.25mm pitch) connectors. I do not remember what was on the other side of the cables I got with the modules. I lost the cables long time ago because all my motherboards support power on SATA pin#7.
Yeah, those look closer to the pictures of the SM products than the ones I listed. I've never used those before. Good info to know!