SuperMicro X10SRM-TF LGA2011-3 Server Motherboard No CPU/32GB Memory USD 378

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

jang430

Mar 16, 2017
Hi guys. Recently bought a deal similar to this. Seems to be the same product, though it's a different seller.

The board seems to be perfect for me. I've been wanting to replace my Supermicro X9SCM-F as I've been wanting to have more cores as my Unraid NAS.

To highlight a few features why I consider this board "Ultimate Micro ATX" for Xeon E5 V3/V4 processors:
  • Dual 10 GBE onboard
  • BMC
  • Has x16 slot, for graphics passthrough (gaming)
  • Has 2 x8 slots, for NVME drives
  • Has built-in support for 10 drives
  • Has m.2 slot
  • Last checked, this M/B supports bifurcation
  • It goes without saying the V3/ V4 processors have core counts as high as 18C/36T
  • V3/ V4 processors are dropping in price
Why I consider this deal not bad:
  1. Mine came with 32 GB memory
  2. Seller accepted 310 USD
  3. It came with Dynatron fan
  4. It looks really brand new to me, no dust inside the Dynatron fan whatsoever. Motherboard really looks brand new, though no box.
From the package alone, the deal should be easily over 600 if you buy each separately.

A word of caution though, I didn't buy from this seller. But it looks exactly the same, might be a different account name.

NEW SuperMicro X10SRM-TF LGA2011-3 Server Motherboard No CPU/32GB Memory | eBay

Reactions: anomaly and csp-guy

lhibou

Jun 12, 2019
Price went up! Last unit I guess? haha. Dang.
Doesn't ship to Canada either. Ah well. Nice mobo.

jang430

Mar 16, 2017
Come to think of it, this isn't the same guy I bought mine from. Mine had a much lower selling price, at the same time, the post where I bought mine didn't come with so much detail about the board. Both sellers say they got their boards from servers. So if you are still interested, there might be other deals that come up with the same condition. Motherboard, with dynatron, and 32 GB memory. All brand new.

TLN

Feb 26, 2016
I got something similar from asrock. Now we gotta find a good case to put this in

TLN

Feb 26, 2016
Interested at what you are mentioning. Can you share info? Asrock Micro ATX?
Asrock Rack EPC612D4U-2T8R
ASRock Rack > EPC612D4U-2T8R

MicroATX, 2011-3, integrated 10G(!) and LSI SAS(!!). Basically leaves all three PCI-e slots available for devices. I got CPU, memory (32 or 64) and bunch of drives, to make that ultimate NAS/HTPC. Only need descent case. Need something like that: Cerberus | Sliger but with 8xSAS drives with backplane(ideally)

jang430

Mar 16, 2017
Indeed, this beats the SM board :) But I also can’t find good deals from eBay for this.