EU WTB: 24 units E5-2695v2/E5-2697v2

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

iliak

Oct 2, 2018
Hi all,
I might buy in the next few weeks 12 servers that support xeon v2 cpus, they will come 6-8 core cpu, at a very good price, and i would like to upgrade them if the price will be reasonable, i am looking for price quote for 24 units of
xeon E5-2695v2 (120$ ) or E5-2697v2 (150$)

Pm offers offers
Thanks

Last edited:

sparx

Jul 16, 2015
Sweden
Does he have to tell everyone his offer for buying a CPU? Is that a rule? Isnt price related to selling stuff?

Sable

Active Horse
Oct 19, 2016
I can always be wrong so i don't judge others on their mistakes (if any) but; 2. You must not post just to gauge interest on items. Search for an appropriate price before posting. You must post a price or a list of items you are willing to trade for in your post. You may not have an auction style listing.

I believe this rule is meant to not have buyers and sellers waste their time. If buyers and sellers don't put prices in, it would incentivize people to mass post the for sale section because it does not require any effort when not having to consider prices for items, putting all the time strain on the other party while decreasing the chance of sales of the overal for sale section when considering both parties.

Bottom line; the time the poster/lister saves not listing a price times the amount of people interested = time wasted by all of those who are interested and don't make the sale.

iliak

Oct 2, 2018
I didn't think it is such an issue. If it is an issue. close the thread. I'll wait for some offer from resellers I usualy buy from. just thought I gave this site chance.

Sable

Active Horse
Oct 19, 2016
I didn't think it is such an issue. If it is an issue. close the thread. I'll wait for some offer from resellers I usualy buy from. just thought I gave this site chance.
I was just replying to sparx, ofcourse you are welcome on this forums, you even listened and quickly revised your post.

Also, it seems that the E5-2695v2's have dried up a bit, i can't seem to find any big bulks at good prices. Maybe E5-2667v2 is a better option to pursue as those still have big bulks people are trying to get rid off unless you need the cores, otherwise the E5-2667v2 has higher multi thread performance as well as single core, can be had below 150$ if you can negotiate / pay attention.

Last edited:

iliak

Oct 2, 2018
i made most of my transactions with 3Gnet | eBay Stores (not trough his ebay store, but directly)
(almost 30k of used hardware servers,switches,ssd)
the others done have ebay or work worldwide,

( i did not ask them for a quota yet, ill ask them after ill get the servers,)
but they usually can get you anything

Reactions: Samir