Samsung PM853T 960GB SATA SSD $125+$5 shipping

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Marsh

May 12, 2013
Please someone buy these Cloudspeed drives. So I do not think about it before I go to bed.

Edit: Just check the link , someone brought the Cloudspeed SSD.

Reactions: gigatexal

mmo

Sep 17, 2016
Price dropped to $120 now with a little more than an hour left. It might drop more when relist.

croakz

Nov 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
There is a targeted 8% eBay bucks in effect that ends today at 11:59PM PT .
How do you guys get targeted for these? I seem to never qualify. Might be even less likely now that eBay charges 10% sales tax to WA.

On topic, debating between these or keeping a pair of the Micron S630DC 800GBs. SATA over SAS would make things easier.

Nice find.

mmo

Sep 17, 2016
How do you guys get targeted for these? I seem to never qualify. Might be even less likely now that eBay charges 10% sales tax to WA.

Nice find.
you are not alone and i have never ever get this targeted eBay bucks back thing on my account neither.

nthu9280

Feb 3, 2016
San Antonio, TX
I used not get these before. I think you have to opt-in for some of their spam under Account > Communication > Promotions & Surveys > "pick your poison"

mmo

Sep 17, 2016
I used not get these before. I think you have to opt-in for some of their spam under Account > Communication > Promotions & Surveys > "pick your poison"
i did have some "posion" checked in there. i unchecked all and re-checked all and see if i get this bad bucks next time, thx :)

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
Price dropped to $120 now with a little more than an hour left. It might drop more when relist.
I don't know why, but this just made me think of some wilderness documentary, where we're patiently waiting for the predator waiting for the right moment to leap out and catch it's prey. LOL ... STHer vs eBay seller, who will survive?

Reactions: Samir and itronin

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
I don't know why, but this just made me think of some wilderness documentary, where we're patiently waiting for the predator waiting for the right moment to leap out and catch it's prey. LOL ... STHer vs eBay seller, who will survive?
Well, ebay can be a bit of the 'wild, wild west' so it's par for the course at times. :D