10TB Easystore $161.99 at BestBuy - Business Pricing

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
FYI, Best Buy might be catching on to the hordes of people all of sudden signing up for business accounts. I just tried to do so online, and it denied me and told me to call a 1-800 number. I called, and they basically asked the same questions and I was able to setup my business account. I wish I had known this before, but the business account raises or removes limits on quantity; no more need to do some stupid dance to workaround their order limits.

mmo

Sep 17, 2016
i am not sure if it's worth the risk to provide EIN or SSN for the business account. Definitely go for it if you do have a business, but for personal only, i will not risk it that it might hit me back later.

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
i am not sure if it's worth the risk to provide EIN or SSN for the business account. Definitely go for it if you do have a business, but for personal only, i will not risk it that it might hit me back later.
I actually own a small corporation. But yeah, if you don't have a business, I wouldn't recommend providing false information. That said, everyone should incorporate; highly recommend it.

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
Agree, especially if it means giving them your SSN. While it's an accepted practice by the IRS, I certainly wouldn't trust ANY big box retailer with that information.

kapone

May 23, 2015
I won't even do mail-in-rebates...they want my ****ing EIN/SSN to buy a hard drive?? Best Buy can't be THAT retarded!