FS - CPU - E5-2697 v2 SR19H, qty 4

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

UncleDonut

Nov 30, 2017
CPUs pulled from working Dell R620 servers.

2 pcs Xeon E5-2697v2, 12-core 2.7GHz SR19H, $525/pair, includes shipping to continental US. Open to offers on price.

I've been lurking this forum for a while and have made one purchase so far, but figured I'd start here rather than ebay to sell these.

Paypal for payment, ship via UPS ground from DFW/TX.

My ebay feedback, fwiw.

E5-2697 v2.JPG

Edit - image added.

Edit - price, qty. One pair sold.

Edit - Last pair sold, pending funds.

Last edited:

wildpig1234

Aug 22, 2016
under $300 per cpu is actually not a bad price. I might actually buy it wasn't for me already got a pair of 2696 v2... These are a little better as they are also compatible with intel s2600 MB...

UncleDonut

Nov 30, 2017
(bump)

I just know that someone, somewhere wants to give these processors a new home - winter is coming, and these will help keep you warm!

Robert Fontaine

Jan 9, 2018
I'm surprised you haven't put these on flea-bay at this price. You are $30USD under the lowest price and they would probably move extremely quickly. I've got these on my watch list but the never seem to get to the top.

UncleDonut

Nov 30, 2017
Honestly, I've learned a lot from reading the forums here and also have rather more faith in the technical abilities of the people here. I'll probably try ebay eventually - just hoping someone here wants to give them a good home.

SPCRich

Mar 16, 2017
Honestly, I've learned a lot from reading the forums here and also have rather more faith in the technical abilities of the people here
What, you don't want to deal with the people that buy it and then try to return it / leave negative feedback because it didn't work in their LGA 1151 desktop board?

Reactions: UncleDonut

DRAGONKZ

Apr 9, 2018
Put me down as interested. I only have mobile access at the moment so it’s hard to see the picture, but I assume they are a matching pair?

UncleDonut

Nov 30, 2017
Paired CPUs, original processors to the Dell R620 from which they came.

Note - had a potential deal, but have not heard back from that member in a week.

Last edited:

DRAGONKZ

Apr 9, 2018
I live in AUS but am in the UK for work for another week.

I can’t make any offer until I’m back as I just need to physically confirm that the heat sinks in my HP DL360P G8 supports these (otherwise I’ll have to track down some that do).

HP used 4 different types of heat sinks, which is more pain then it needed to be o_O

If you have no luck selling them in the next week drop me a PM sometime mid next week.

wildpig1234

Aug 22, 2016
I live in AUS but am in the UK for work for another week.

I can’t make any offer until I’m back as I just need to physically confirm that the heat sinks in my HP DL360P G8 supports these (otherwise I’ll have to track down some that do).

HP used 4 different types of heat sinks, which is more pain then it needed to be o_O

If you have no luck selling them in the next week drop me a PM sometime mid next week.
Usually not a problem unless you got some tiny heatsink. just about any generic 2011 heatsink can take on this...