(SOLD) FS: AMD EPYC 7401P

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

HammerON

Mar 8, 2018
I am looking to sell a AMD EPYC 7401P.

Bought new this last February and is in great condition.

I am asking $600.00 OBO (includes shipping via USPS Priority from 99611 to CONUS). The CPU will be shipped in its original packaging within three days after payment has been processed.

PayPal is the preferred payment method.

I am a new member to your forums. I was encouraged by one of your members to try selling the RAM here as I have not had any interest at TPU. I have been a member of TechPowerUP for over nine years and am also currently a moderator on their forum.

I have Heatware under: HammerON.
CPU 1.jpg
CPU 3.jpg
CPU 4.jpg
CPU.jpg

Last edited:

Apr 30, 2018
That block is the all metal ver of the raystorm? Details, pics, is it available? with all the various colors and crap in the marketing pics I can't tell what the materials/finishes are of all the components that are in actual direct contact with coolant.

Brass bottom, brass top, aluminum mounting frame? No tapped acrylic? How is the sealing done, etc. thanks

Maybe send me a low dollar paypal invoice (if that is cool here?)?

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
If nobody buys this by Wednesday, I am buying it to upgrade our hosting cluster from the EPYC 7351P.

Someone buy this before I do.

Reactions: HammerON

Zhang

Sep 18, 2018
I would like to buy this CPU for 600 shipped. I will pm you:)

Last edited: