Easystore NESNs Are Back at $149.99

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Thanks! Just cleared out the local store of 6 and will grab 2 more when I get the chance.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Online they seem to enforce the limit. In store they had no concerns or marking on limits for that matter. YMMV of course.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Right now they're running through some burn in testing while still in their enclosures, but once they come out fine they'll be going in a NAS (SC826 case)

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
I had no problems when I bought mine a year ago:
yeah, it's been a problem at all my local Best Buy stores in my county; and I literally went to all of them as I was trying to build up my stock pile. was rather a pain in the rear. i eventually came up with a different strategy involving buying at different times (when staff shifts changed) with the help of a 2nd person to get multiple purchases per trip at my nearest store and scheduling the purchases to coincide with errands.

raiderj

Dec 27, 2014
I just picked up two drives yesterday from a physical store and both were WD Reds inside (EFAX w/ 256MB cache). Currently going through a badblocks test. No errors so far!