FS: Supermicro A1SRi-2758F, Synology NAS, Intel NVMe, E5 Xeons, & more

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Google Wallet or USPS money order preferred. PayPal fees have been adding up. I think my reputation should help: Heatware

Usually ship FedEx, but small items will go out USPS. Local pickup available in Phoenix. Will ship internationally, but any prices with shipping included are for the continental US, so you'll have to cover the difference.

Feel free to send me trade offers as well. Worst I can do is say no. I go through a decent amount of hardware annually, so I always like playing around with new toys

$189 - Supermicro A1SRi-2758F. Would make for a a very power filewall or file server and supports Intel QAT. IO shield not pictured, but included.

$339 - Sold - Synology DS415+. In great shape. Now using a larger unit. Power adapter not pictured, but included.

$289 - Sold -Intel 750 800GB 2.5" SSD. Upgraded my desktop to a larger drive. This has seen very low writes and still has 100% life remaining. Cable included. I can also include an ASRock M.2 to U.2 adapter as well (which I used with my X99E-ITX/ac).

$249 each - 2 Sold - Intel Xeon E5-2620v3. Pretty self explanatory. Just the CPU with a protective clamshell case. I have a couple heatsinks I could include as well if you want.

$179 - Sold - Intel Xeon E5-1620v3. Was used in my ITX desktop until I upgraded.

$79 - Sold - Samsung EVO Plus 256GB Micro SDXC card. Genuine card unlike many of the ones you'll find on eBay. Includes SD adapter.

$49 - Crucial 16GB DDR3L ECC Registered. Uncommon very low profile RAM.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigatexal

BlueFox

Oct 26, 2015
Sold a few things, but still plenty left.

mervincm

Jun 18, 2014
A1SRi-2758F
-any info on its status with the C2000 bug? In other words has this board been RMA'd for a patched board? Is it the replacement stepping CPU without the bug?

Last edited:

BlueFox

Oct 26, 2015
A1SRi-2758F
-any info on its status with the C2000 bug? In other words has this board been RMA'd for a patched board? Is it the replacement stepping CPU without the bug?
I've not sent it in, but can check with Supermicro if it has been serviced since I imagine they have a record of affected serial numbers.

laserpaddy

Jul 17, 2017
out there
I've not sent it in, but can check with Supermicro if it has been serviced since I imagine they have a record of affected serial numbers.
Was the question of the board flaw ever answered? Or was it fixed via warranty?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BlueFox

Oct 26, 2015
Was the question of the board flaw ever answered? Or was it fixed via warranty?
All signs point to the board not being serviced yet. I have called Supermicro however and they have stated that the board is still under warranty for that and that they will service it if requested.

laserpaddy

Jul 17, 2017
out there
Thank you for the update, after the last couple of weeks...had one of my boards voltage regulator f up and smoked a lot of hardware...still a little interested will let ya know

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk