How many people are mining on NVIDIA 10 series GPUs?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida
so i did an experiment last night with my 1080 card. I ran move it to "A Hash Pool" to see what i would make over night.
Here are the results:
upload_2018-2-2_8-20-0.png

upload_2018-2-2_8-20-35.png

It ran for 6 hours accounting to the chart and made 0.00004583 BTC. So what i did was (hours/ BTC) * 24 hours = average 0.00018332 BTC per day.

This is what Nicehash reports on my 1080 card.
upload_2018-2-2_8-22-48.png

Nicehash will also jump up and down but even so its higher then the other pool.

looking at the past few days, it was averaging 0.00036 per 24 hours doing Nist5.

Though i share, any thoughts? Did I miss anything?

zdude

What is a Computer?
Aug 29, 2017

That is what I got with my 1080Ti yesterday. It is not generating nearly as much as it was reporting to, however it is still beating zcash mining with the card by a fair margin. Going to leave it run over the weekend and see what happens.

I should specify that I didn't do much tweaking of the client due to a flight leaving town shortly after I changed it. I think the tribus detection may be bugged in their client because it was reporting that a 1080ti would make almost $30 per day while all other algos were under $10 per day.

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
Did I miss anything?
Not that I can think of. Nicehash missed a payout today though, with next to zero notice. Good thing I just did a withdrawal yesterday, so my internal wallet is empty.

NiceHash on Twitter

I shut my servers off in protest before leaving for work today (~50% of my hash).

Reactions: marcoi

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida
Not that I can think of. Nicehash missed a payout today though, with next to zero notice. Good thing I just did a withdrawal yesterday, so my internal wallet is empty.

NiceHash on Twitter

I shut my servers off in protest before leaving for work today (~50% of my hash).
yeah i empty my wallet as soon as i hit the limit to transfer to coinbase. Todays delay or no payment didnt affect me so much since i didnt reach the limit. Heck if they wait another hour or two i should be there lol.

Right now everything sitting and waiting for BTC to recoup before i cash it to USD.

its funny, i keep adding to my pile on coinbase, but my over all value keeps going down not up....
I got alerts setup on coinbase when the market recovers so i can sell at points i want.

zdude

What is a Computer?
Aug 29, 2017

That is what I got with my 1080Ti yesterday. It is not generating nearly as much as it was reporting to, however it is still beating zcash mining with the card by a fair margin. Going to leave it run over the weekend and see what happens.

I should specify that I didn't do much tweaking of the client due to a flight leaving town shortly after I changed it. I think the tribus detection may be bugged in their client because it was reporting that a 1080ti would make almost $30 per day while all other algos were under $10 per day.
The 1080Ti just payed out. Ended up averaging to almost a 50% increase compared to the profit mining zcash. Going to try moving my R9 295x2 miner over and if that goes well as well, probably going to move all my miners to the pool.