AEON Mining Performance

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

alex_stief

May 31, 2016
I have been playing around with the setup a bit and found a few percent of "free" performance for my dual AMD Epyc 7301 :cool:
The best setting I found was using only 7 threads instead of 8 per NUMA node, but distributed across all 8 available hardware threads. The calls look like this:
Code:
thrperinst=7
nohup taskset -c 0-3,32-35 ./xmrig_01 -a cryptonight-lite -o ***STH Aeon pool*** --donate-level=1 -u $wally -p $password -t $thrperinst &> nohup_01.out &
With this setting each node puts out a sustained hash rate of 1235-1240H/s instead of ~1185H/s when I used 8 threads per worker.
Power draw sits around 325W according to the Brennenstuhl PM 231e.

Reactions: gigatexal

keybored

May 28, 2016
yes and ........ in atachments
So, it's running but it doesn't look like it's very happy.
You should probably create a new thread for this issue. This one is mostly for documenting performance numbers. Attach the screenshots there and specify which version(s) of the software you're running.

zlatabanica

Jan 3, 2018
1x AMD Ryzen 1600x = 2060 H/s using the xmrigCC version which gave me a boost of 260 H/s. Before I was using xmrig and the top speed was 1800 H/s. If you are cpu mining check the release cuz you can use every single MB of cache and core and also there is nice dashboard to configure your miners. You will thank me later.

Releases · Bendr0id/xmrigCC · GitHub

Reactions: bendr0id