STH Aeon Mining Pool Beta Access

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Ch33rios

Nov 29, 2016
Hey there - I'd be interested in joining too but would this effectively work in an ESXi VM/boot2docker? My E3-1230v5 server isn't heavily utilized (in fact its not very utilized from a CPU standpoint at all most of the time...all the workloads are very light atm) on the compute side and this could be a fun little side project assuming it wouldn't hose my entire server ALL the time.

Reactions: Patrick

Nusku

Dec 21, 2017
Can you send me the info. I currently have (4) ESXi servers that I'm setting Ubuntu/Docker up on to do this. Use these for my Cisco Unified Communications lab, but have lot and lots of unused CPU and will be upgrading my Workstation and Datacenter soon.

Christopher

voodooFX

Jan 26, 2014
Hi!
So I have a GTX Titan laying around and I would like to join you guys, but I would need some instructions

Thanks

Edit: I just realised that AEON mining is possible also with CPU: Can I mine both with a Xeon 1220V2 and the Titan?

Last edited:

Leon Dowling

Feb 7, 2015
Patrick, would you add me to the list as well. Oh and Happy New Year. I am very late to the party but hoping to catch up quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
About to pass out. Just got home after 17 hours getting back from Belize this morning.

We should be all caught up on invites now.

Reactions: pgh5278