STH Aeon Mining Pool Beta Access

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Can the pool be jointed with Windows xmrig.exe baremetal?
If so, please add me :)
Yes. Just PM'd you with the private forum with information on servers. You will just have to use the pool/ port information in the sticky in your Windows configuration.

Maneh

Dec 14, 2017
Hi Patrick,

Would you mind sending an invite please?

Currently got my paws in XMR but looking to diversify :)

Cheers!

Reactions: Patrick

metril

Oct 1, 2015
Would appreciate an invite. I have several cores sitting idle across 3x servers. Would probably do something like a docker in an ESXi VM or just run this straight in some ESXi Linux VM.

metril

Oct 1, 2015
@Patrick

No worries about the tardiness. Enjoying some time with the parents and now I realized that the machine I had wake on LAN set up on refused to properly boot. Remotely power cycling the UPS has now disabled the wake on LAN and I am bummed...Oh well, I am now down to 2x servers (other machine is a desktop that can do double duty as a server with some network boot magic).

MikeDVB

Dec 21, 2017
I'd love to have access to the Aeon mining pool if at all possible :). Been mining zCash and a good friend of mine is using your pool and referred me here so I can make use of the CPUs in my zCash systems.

Last edited: