Hp procuve 1810G-24 poe capable?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

jang430

Mar 16, 2017
Hi. I have this switch J9803. Does anyone know whether this switch is capable of accepting poe injector, then provide power through the ports?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

epicurean

Sep 29, 2014
Hi. I have this switch J9803. Does anyone know whether this switch is capable of accepting poe injector, then provide power through the ports?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
I have the same switch. No issues with using it with standard 48V POE injectors

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Oops , sorry I did not read the OP carefully. Agree with @Blinky42

Last edited:

Blinky 42

Aug 6, 2015
PA, USA
You should not have a problem with the switch connect to the POE injector and then connected to the single device that needs POE. However it won't do POE pass-through (power injector feeding power into the switch which distributes it out through the other ports). There are some POE powered switches which support that, and POE switches that provide POE out on some or all of the ports from the internal power supply.

fractal

Jun 7, 2016
Short answer: no.

Longer answer: no

Longest answer: heck no.

The 8 port version is the only one that will take POE in. I have several of them. None of them provide POE out.

Great switches. Perfect for remote locations where it is inconvenient to plug in a power brick. But ton't expect them to share the goodness.