WTS GFX Cards (Mining Rigs)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
My buddy is taking apart his farm today and is selling his gfx cards I guess you can call it somewhat of a black Friday sale not quite half off but a good deal.

(4) AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5: $200 Used Like New
(6) MSI Radeon RX 580: $230 Used Like New

Most of them have been spoken for locally but ill reserve 10 each if anyone here wants to grab some as a black Friday special.

They have some dust of them and the run time is about 2 months 24/7 I can clean them off or just ship them as they are. I'm willing to negotiate of pricing a bit but don't low ball. The rig was kept in a climate controlled place and all the GPU's are still working we as well have a few spares that were not used those can be claimed by asking for the new items its only 6 of them so once the new are gone they're gone.

AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card

MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G, 8GB 256-Bit DX12 GDDR5 PCIe 3.0

We have the original boxes for all the gpu's, motherboards and power supplies.

Including shipping will ship anywhere in US.

Last edited:

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
Sold all of the (25) USB 3.0 PCI-E Express 1x to 16x Extender Riser Card Adapter E8 $3 Used Like New removing them from OP.

Marsh

May 12, 2013
What happened?
I thought that you want to start your own mining business.

These price are good...

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
What happened?
I thought that you want to start your own mining business.
I am but I ain't using these expensive things I use the 1050 ti's. My buddies is going off on a mission trip and selling his things while the market is good. My bank is not long enough to buy everything from him however I am getting 6 of them for free to fill up my motherboard hopefully. I'm facing issues mixing two different GPU models on the same board. He's giving me some L3 miners as well so I'm going to try and see what I can come up with using those. When I look on ebay it looks like people sell them for 2x what the distributor sells them for oddly.

Last edited:

modder man

Jan 19, 2015
I am but I ain't using these expensive things I use the 1050 ti's. My buddies is going off on a mission trip and selling his things while the market is good. My bank is not long enough to buy everything from him however I am getting 6 of them for free to fill up my motherboard hopefully. I'm facing issues mixing two different GPU models on the same board. He's giving me some L3 miners as well so I'm going to try and see what I can come up with using those. When I look on ebay it looks like people sell them for 2x what the distributor sells them for oddly.

People typically sell l3+ for more because you can’t just buy from the manufacturer. They sell in waves every few months. You end up on a awaiting list to buy direct.

Reactions: ELit3

ELit3

Banned
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
People typically sell l3+ for more because you can’t just buy from the manufacturer. They sell in waves every few months. You end up on a awaiting list to buy direct.
Thanks for that I'm probably going to play with 2 of them for a couple months and see how the flow of $$ goes.

zhoulander

Feb 1, 2016
Can you clarify the PSU details, does it come with the breakout board + PCI-E cables (are they 6 pin or 6+2 pin)?