Cabinets, Catalyst Switch

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

MountainDew

Oct 19, 2015
Bunch of stuff that has to go. Imgur link. For pickup in Orange County, CA
  • APC NetShelter. $100 obo
  • APC Netshelter with front and rear doors, and one side panel. I sealed the unit up with insulated foam. But it can be removed at your request​
  • Eaton Server Cabinet. $250 obo
  • Mobile Server cabinet stands 5'3'', both doors, working fan. Posts have round holes for mounting your equipment. Posts are also adjustable for length. I had a full Dell server installed so there should be any issue installing your equipment in this cabinet.​
  • CISCO Catalyst C3750, 24 port gigabit switch, $50 obo

• SOLD. CISCO UCS C240 M3. $700 obo
  • Dual e5-2670, 192GB Ram (24x8GB), CISCO VIC, 1 HD tray, dual PSU
    Power button housing was damaged during my purchase; however, it still works.
    Power can still be controlled via IPMI.
  • SOLD. Lenovo TD340, 2CPU, 24GB RAM, 16TB Raw, $200 firm
  • The only reason I'm getting rid of this tower is that it's too loud. Lenovo, with this model, will kick the fans up if unverified 3rd party hardware is installed. Meaning, if you didn't buy it from their store, the fans will spin up. If you're wanting something quiet, this is not for you. I tried to use a fan controller but had no luck. It's included since I don't have the original panel to go with it. This is a server in a desktop case. You can get around this 'issue' by downgrading the BIOS. I chose not to go this route so therefore, it's up for grabs.
    2xE5-2450L CPUs (32 cores total). One was purchased after the fact and has a Noctua heatsink; the other is OEM.
    24GB Ram. Slot one has a clip busted but it has no issue recognizing memory
    8x2TB drives. Capable of RAID 0,1,5,6,10
    I had an Nvidia GTX 960 in this tower, so the PSU is capable of handling a similar card (video card is not included).
    Price is firm. Cash only.
  • SOLD. APC 3000XL, battery extender, Share UPS, rails. $100 obo
    • I don't have a way to test if batteries are good. I'm told by the previous owner that they held a charge for 4 days before dying without anything plugged in. But, the items are sold as is.
  • SOLD. CoolerMaster Cosmos II $200 obo
    New but opened box. Never used it.
  • SOLD Lenovo Yoga 710 15" laptop, $400
    • Intel Core i7 6500 (4 cores)
      8GB Ram
      512SSD hard drive
      Touch screen
      Windows 10 Home

Had it for a year and it's too big for my liking.

Last edited:
Reactions: T_Minus